Building Houses/townhomes

My wife and I are looking to buy a piece of property close to the Heights area but south of I-10 to build house/townhomes for ourself and her parents . However, we have not done a whole lot of research on the area, the cost of building such projects, what to watch out for, or which buider should we contact, etc etc. Is there any good resource that someone can point out to us with regard to what we want to do. Thanks in advance

• 5 months later...
My wife and I are looking to buy a piece of property close to the Heights area but south of I-10 to build house/townhomes for ourself and her parents . However, we have not done a whole lot of research on the area, the cost of building such projects, what to watch out for, or which buider should we contact, etc etc. Is there any good resource that someone can point out to us with regard to what we want to do. Thanks in advance

Please go to HOBB.org and learn what the arbitration clause in a new home contract means and how much it can cost you. Also, go to the same webpage to find out about builder warrenties. I hope I have helped you.

give us a better idea of the streets/area and we can help you with that aspect as well... south of I-10 and near the Heights could be anywhere from Wescott to downtown as far as I'm concerned... but there are some subtle and not so subtle differences between areas around each of the exits off of I-10...