Covered Patio Recommendations?

I would like to add a 10X15ft covered patio to my home possibly with stamped concrete a couple of lights and a fan. Has anyone had this done and about how much does it cost? Are there any recommendation to who is a good contractor/company to do this? I have a 2 year old home in cinco ranch. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you ready for the bad news?

We just had some contractors come out and give us bids for a patio. The Cinco restrictions require a minimum slope to all roofs (including added on patios). A 10' X 15' patio with stamped concrete would be about $10,000 with no extras.

If you find another alterantive, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
Are you ready for the bad news?

We just had some contractors come out and give us bids for a patio. The Cinco restrictions require a minimum slope to all roofs (including added on patios). A 10' X 15' patio with stamped concrete would be about $10,000 with no extras.

If you find another alterantive, let me know.

PM me i can give you a much better quote. for $10k thats about 67/sq ft. we can set up a meeting

I would like to add a 10X15ft covered patio to my home possibly with stamped concrete a couple of lights and a fan. Has anyone had this done and about how much does it cost? Are there any recommendation to who is a good contractor/company to do this? I have a 2 year old home in cinco ranch. Thanks!!

I used Eyer Custom Patio