Grand Parkway

Well so much TURMOIL!! Im not going to be around to see it go up (fixing to move AWAY!! YAY!!), and make this place more of a "PUSH AND SHOVE" enviroment than it already is. But I would think they should make Katy Hockley Rd into it, and merge it from there into FM. 2920 (The big question how to bypass Tomball) from Yes, I-10 to I-45. Or maybe even make Bouderux Rd into it, then Spring Stubner. Roads that DO need to be modified from the 2 lanes anyway from CRAZY, INSANE Grey HAIR making traffic.

Guest danax
Well so much TURMOIL!! Im not going to be around to see it go up (fixing to move AWAY!! YAY!!), and make this place more of a "PUSH AND SHOVE" enviroment than it already is. But I would think they should make Katy Hockley Rd into it, and merge it from there into FM. 2920 (The big question how to bypass Tomball) from Yes, I-10 to I-45. Or maybe even make Bouderux Rd into it, then Spring Stubner. Roads that DO need to be modified from the 2 lanes anyway from CRAZY, INSANE Grey HAIR making traffic.

Oh, you're going to go postal is you stick around long enough to see Bridgelands get developed out there. There's a post in the Woodlands forum from several months ago about it. It's going to be the rice-paddy version of the Woodlands with the G Parkway running right through the middle of it. Since the Parkway itself will be fairly useless for a typical commute, they're probably already planning a toll road to accomodate the extra 60K people that will live there in 20 years.

Where are you moving to?

This will explain it my freind......

http://www.houstonarchitecture.info/haif/i...st=entry23534

My parents who have also inherited a house in Louisina, cant wait to leave this place behind as well, because of increasing property rates and taxes killing them, thats what they tend to do when my mother retires after also dealing with the stresses of Houston's everyday crazy,crowded and cancerous growing commute that places like 'Bridgelnads' tends to do by making it WORSE!

• The title was changed to Grand Parkway