Houston Methodist Outpatient Center At 6445 Main St.

frid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wish someone would get an actual height. The med center confuses me because the official heights seem all over the place. There is no way the twin needled St Luke's Prof. Tower is just 316 feet tall!

skyscraperpage.com says the O'Quinn tower (St. Luke's) is 145m or 475ft tall with spires.

That makes much more sense. Emporis lists it at 316 feet. That's shorter than the listed heights for some of Texas Children's buildings and anyone with vision can see that's not the case.

Actually the heights were changed around the end of last year, at least for the internal version of the site.

The heights listed run down like this, and are based on data from the original blueprints.

-476.55 Ft to the top of the spires

-367.78 Ft to the highest point on the rooftop, Just beneath the spires

-293.78 Ft to the highest occupied floor

I noticed they built a box insider where the curved roof is going to go. I guess its most likely air conditioning and stuff like that. I think it's going so slowly because they have to built that sort of stuff before they finish off the top.

It's also supposed to have a spire/antenna of some sort right? That should be pretty cool.

I can see this building from my apartment, although it's partially blocked by some trees, so it's pretty fun watching it go up.

I noticed they built a box insider where the curved roof is going to go. I guess its most likely air conditioning and stuff like that. I think it's going so slowly because they have to built that sort of stuff before they finish off the top.

It's also supposed to have a spire/antenna of some sort right? That should be pretty cool.

I can see this building from my apartment, although it's partially blocked by some trees, so it's pretty fun watching it go up.

Yes, I think you are right on all counts Jax.

Thanks so much for the awesome pics of this building, they look great. I too live quite nearby and watch the roof every day - maybe that's partly why I think its going slowly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...