6910 Prentiss

rps324

Yes, the power lines run directly through the property. And it has serious foundation issues. Leaking roof and signs of mold. But the lot is large and the courtyard with koi pond in the front could be really nice. I could live with most of it but I'm afraid you would have to destroy the floors to complete any foundation repair and I can't get past the power lines running on the property. Maybe somebody can save it.

Yes, the power lines run directly through the property. And it has serious foundation issues. Leaking roof and signs of mold. But the lot is large and the courtyard with koi pond in the front could be really nice. I could live with most of it but I'm afraid you would have to destroy the floors to complete any foundation repair and I can't get past the power lines running on the property. Maybe somebody can save it.

Oh wow. Didn't know it was that bad off. $100k sounds steep for a GV house with that many issues plus a crappy-ish lot (power lines).

Oh wow. Didn't know it was that bad off. $100k sounds steep for a GV house with that many issues plus a crappy-ish lot (power lines).

The koi pond in the front is really just a piece of liner in a hole - nothing special.

The house has SEVERE foundation issues. You can see that everything is out of level even from the street. Huge cracks in the bedroom walls and ceilings as well as in the exterior masonry walls.

Both bathrooms need to be redone (both tubs rusted through, vanity sinks in bad shape). Roof leaks in numerous places and mold for sure in certain walls, floor areas and cabinets. Rotten beams on exterior hidden somewhat by aluminum siding. Rotten rear door onto patio.

Strange "improvements" in the yard.

Appears that it was a rental house for awhile, which may explain condition.

Archived