M5250: Gables Multifamily At 5250 Brownway St.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

haha wow i live on mccue one block over from this and it shows you how often i take a left on westheimer to go further out of the loop...i had no idea this even existed!!! ha! cool photos ;)

When did name of this project get changed to The Courtyard on Richmond? This isn't even on Richmond.

I was wondering about this also. I had the hardest time finding this thread to link the story about the bees to it because the project name did not make any sense.

It didn't get renamed The Courtyard on Richmond. Our thread is mistitled. The Courtyard on Richmond is the low-rise project on Richmond, Garrott, Colquitt, and Jack.

Correct. The thread title was renamed. It didn't used to have the title it does now. Someone added the courtyard on richmond part.

Correct. The thread title was renamed. It didn't used to have the title it does now. Someone added the courtyard on richmond part.

There was an article somewhere talking about the bee infestation. They referred to it as the 22-story Whiteco.

haha wow i live on mccue one block over from this and it shows you how often i take a left on westheimer to go further out of the loop...i had no idea this even existed!!! ha! cool photos ;)

i meant i never take a right on westheimer by the way....not that it matters or anyone cares haha! but still wow this thing is going to be huge!!! cant believe i still have yet to see it...taking a right today ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...