Woodforest Bank Stadium At 19115 David Memorial Dr.

pineda

Yeah...I saw that on the news last night. I don't know what to think about it. Part of me is disgusted, and part of me thinks this is just the new era in Texas football and I ought to just deal with it. Do you think that eventually school books will be sponsored by a car dealership? Or maybe ads plastered all over school buses? Slippery slope, but who can fight 1 million dollars?

Yeah...I saw that on the news last night. I don't know what to think about it. Part of me is disgusted, and part of me thinks this is just the new era in Texas football and I ought to just deal with it. Do you think that eventually school books will be sponsored by a car dealership? Or maybe ads plastered all over school buses? Slippery slope, but who can fight 1 million dollars?

What part of you is disgusted?

i think people will simply call it "woodforest stadium". i drove by the site yesterday, while leaving sam's. it's kind of ironic that the entire site is being clear cut of six story pine trees to build "woodforest" stadium. we can look forward to "token-tree-syndrome".

traffic will be a nightmare if they do not increase connectivity to the freeway.

• The title was changed to Woodforest Bank Stadium In Shenandoah
  • The title was changed to Woodforest Bank Stadium At 19115 David Memorial Dr.

Archived