I have an idea on how to help some Iraqis

VicMan

Hello! I read a Newsweek article about Iraq's troubled effects on its children.

So, I thought "We need to get many of those guys OUT of Iraq."

Many in the Iraqi middle class are already gone. What we need to do is get some of the disadvantaged in Iraq out of Iraq.

So, we could create new communities throughout the United States, Canada, Western Europe, and Japan to allow for the immigrants to leave Iraq and enter more stable countries.

The Newsweek article, by the way, is here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16610767/site/newsweek/

Many in the Iraqi middle class are already gone. What we need to do is get some of the disadvantaged in Iraq out of Iraq.

So, we could create new communities throughout the United States, Canada, Western Europe, and Japan to allow for the immigrants to leave Iraq and enter more stable countries.

No thanks, I don't won't a Third World USA.

They need to stay in Iraq the country needs them.

I believe Iraq's fate is already out of the hands of the sane people. This is why the middle class packed its bags, according to Newsweek. I believe the middle class would have stayed if it believed that it could change Iraq in the near future.

For now, the only realistic solution I could think of is siphoning off some of the people who do not wish to stay in Iraq.

Maybe, once tensions in Iraq cool down, some of the people who flee may move back to Iraq and help the country re-establish itself.

Again, I fear that the fate of Iraq is now out of the hands of the people who are not sectarian butchers.

Archived