Stafford School District Going Downhill Soon?

ricco67

I just recently heard that the Stafford School District might be going downhill because of some new hires in prominent positions.

Is there a way that can be done to bring this to light?

From what I understand a new principle to a school there came in bringing in her own agenda and is basically bullying teachers to the point where they want to leave so she can bring in her select teachers in.

It just infuriates me how I'm seeing a good school district has the potential of suffering greatly because of a hire who simply didn't go through the proper channels and the kids are going to pay for it.

I just recently heard that the Stafford School District might be going downhill because of some new hires in prominent positions.

Is there a way that can be done to bring this to light?

has the potential of suffering greatly because of a hire who simply didn't go through the proper channels and the kids are going to pay for it.

The City of Stafford itself is going downhill. The neigborhoods are starting to show signs of suburban decay.

• The title was changed to Stafford School District Going Downhill Soon?