Closings - January 16th

editor

• Kingwood College is closing at 5 p.m. today. All evening classes are cancelled.
  • Cy-Fair College and the Fairbanks Center will close at 5 p.m. today and all evening classes are cancelled.
  • Due to inclement weather, North Harris College is closing at 5 p.m. today (Tuesday, Jan. 16), and all evening classes are cancelled. This includes the North Harris College Parkway and Carver Centers. A decision regarding classes for tomorrow (Wednesday, Jan. 17) will be made early tomorrow morning. Please stay tuned to local media outlets, as well as the NHC Web site (www.northharriscollege.com) and main switchboard recording (281.618.5400) for further details.
  • Tomball College is closing at 5 p.m. today and all Tuesday evening classes are cancelled. This includes classes at the Tomball College Willow Chase Center. A decision will be made by early morning regarding Wednesday classes. For information say tuned to local media outlets or go to the Tomball College Web site --- www.tomballcollege.com for more information.
  • Due to inclement weather, Montgomery College is closing at 5 p.m. today (Tuesday, Jan. 16), and all evening classes are cancelled. This includes the Montgomery College campus on Highway 242/College Park Drive, and the Conroe Center at 102 Longview Street. A decision regarding classes for tomorrow (Wednesday, Jan. 17) will be made early tomorrow morning. Please stay tuned to local media outlets, as well as the MC Web site (www.montgomery-college.com) for further details.

Dumb. I'm posting the ones I get e-mailed to me. If anyone has any others, feel free to add.

Culberson's conscience just called, it's shutting down the rest of his production for not only the cold snap, but the rest of his term.

Some people are taking it to the extreme, it wasn't even as bad as the one in the late 90's. Although I hated that I went in to work today and my department was the only one working while everyone else was sleeping in at home. Today was such a boooring work day.

Archived