Cold, dark, overcast Houston

Montrose1100

Alrighty, since my camera broke... Yes. My brand new camera, that cost me my first born, with the added 3 year warrenty (and they expect me to pay for shipping! HA! :lol: ).

Sorry, anyways, my friend had her camera, so I took these pictures.

2w2e8g6.jpg

2ppkev8.jpg

2mm5rgj.jpg

43pctg5.jpg

2rpbfrn.jpg

4d6t6he.jpg

4gt39mo.jpg

40cv7eg.jpg

2ldvp7p.jpg

2r792tv.jpg

I'll post more later, I'll try to keep them all on this thread.

I don't know why the pictures came out so angry looking... her camera had 6 megapixels.

Alrighty, since my camera broke... Yes. My brand new camera, that cost me my first born, with the added 3 year warrenty (and they expect me to pay for shipping! HA! :lol: ).

Sorry, anyways, my friend had her camera, so I took these pictures.

2ppkev8.jpg

I'll post more later, I'll try to keep them all on this thread.

I don't know why the pictures came out so angry looking... her camera had 6 megapixels.

Yeah, they did seem angry...or perhaps just a bit disturbed.

What street were you on in the 2nd photo, shown in my quote of you? That faceted glass section of one of the townhomes interests me.

Yeah, they did seem angry...or perhaps just a bit disturbed.

What street were you on in the 2nd photo, shown in my quote of you? That faceted glass section of one of the townhomes interests me.

That home is on Dart street, near Houston. It just finished construction a couple of months ago. it's right behind the Fire Department's Repair station.

Montrose, does she have the pixel setting on like 2 meg or something lower than 6 meg in order to have more memory for pics. That could be why they are sooooo "angry."

That could make sense... since it said I could take 9,000 pictures on a 2gig chip.

Yeah, Ricco's right... I was on my way to the Jeff Davis Artist Lost Hospital. I love it, its so beautiful, and at night! And set up inside is also very chic. And the view of Downtown is amazing.

Hey M1100,

Did you happen to notice the stylus that came with your Sony, makes the touch screen so much more friendly, and it clips on your strap to keep it handy. Looks like a plastic fob, but it has a little stylus tip on the end of it. Might save the screen next time. I really dig this camera. I am going up to Coldspring to check on the rent houses, and will take some pics of old downtown and the 100 year old courthouse and 150 year old jail and post them. Maybe even the hanging tree that still stands. Very cliquish little town.

I need to buy me a new camera let's roll

This little Sony DSC-N2 rocks, You really need to get you one Marty, my old Epson is so history. I am glad it crapped out on me, so I'd get off my tight ass and buy this thing. Best Buy has them for $349.00 looked at one today when I went to pickup a 2 gig Micro SD Trans-Flash for my Blackjack.

DSCN2.jpg

DSCN2_4.jpg

DSCN2_2.jpg

DSCN2_1.jpg

This little Sony DSC-N2 rocks, You really need to get you one Marty, my old Epson is so history. I am glad it crapped out on me, so I'd get off my titd ass and buy this thing. Best Buy has them for $349.00 looked at one today when I went to pickup a 2 gig Micro SD TransFlash for my Blackjack.

Anything would be better than my 1.3 MP Windows Me" compatible only "but i was posting because you can only post 10 pic's unless somebody responds. ;)

I look at this pic and the first thing comes to mind is "Scarecrow", Beats me just the weird crap that comes to mind @ 4 A.M.

Are you talking about the Umbrella or the Williams Tower? The Williams Tower looks a bit angry, while the Umbrella looks like the rain coat of the killer from "I Know What You Did Last Summer". Oh yeah, and thanks for the feedback! :)

Are you talking about the Umbrella or the Williams Tower? The Williams Tower looks a bit angry, while the Umbrella looks like the rain coat of the killer from "I Know What You Did Last Summer". Oh yeah, and thanks for the feedback! :)

I was talking about the Umbrella looks like a "Scarecrow"!!!!

Archived