Happy Winter Holidays!

TJones

Back at you. Got a break in the weather up here long enough to get some satillite internet, been going through Haify withdrawls. We got 12 feet of snow, dish was covered up and no signal, what a drag. I got two roughnecks to shovel out the dish so I can get on line for the time being. Expecting another bad storm tonight. The entire rocky area from here to Denver has been in a bind for the past 5 days.

merrychristmas.gif

Back at you. Got a break in the weather up here long enough to get some satillite internet, been going through Haify withdrawls. We got 12 feet of snow, dish was covered up and no signal, what a drag. I got two roughnecks to shovel out the dish so I can get on line for the time being. Expecting another bad storm tonight. The entire rocky area from here to Denver has been in a bind for the past 5 days.

merrychristmas.gif

newyear2.gif

Sorry for your luck with the crap weather there :(

If i could send you one of my favorite drinks, i would. Bourbon and branch. Dont know if you like it or not.

Tjones, is that the Care Bears?

Sorry for your luck with the crap weather there :(

If i could send you one of my favorite drinks, i would. Bourbon and branch. Dont know if you like it or not.

Tjones, is that the Care Bears?

Would you rather this card instead ?

santa-grover.jpg or 2d1k1ah.jpg

I am constantly trying to make everyone happy, DAMMIT ! >:)

What are you getting your girls for Xmas?

OH SNAP ! The girls ! ! !

I'll just tell them that I guess they weren't good enough for Santa to come by this year.

A better question would be what DIDN"T those little anklebiters get for Christmas. Dora this Barbie that, Nintendo whatchamacallit ? I need to invest some money in Fisher-Price stock. I know I paid their friggin' light bill for December.

I got a super cool gift to add to my collection.

I got another Monopoly board. (I love monopoly btw, and not the cheesy ones.)

I got the Here and Now version last month and got the Michael Graves one, (The second version) I already had the first one.

I am off to bed now, night!

tjones you are all over the 80's. Care bears, transformers.... but what do you know about garbage pail kids?

Happy holidays Everyone!

US8Card297.jpg

Just so happens, I have an full set of the ORIGINAL garbage pail kids, not reprints or series 12 like their on now, but SERIES 1, none of them have bubble gum stains either. Alas, they are still worth about as much as they were when I bought them in the wrapper about 20 years ago or so.

• 1 year later...
It's funny, I do not really celebrate Christmas, but everyone in my family does. I had a nice day nevertheless and enjoyed some really good food.

Question: How long do you keep your tree--and other other trappings--up?

Until New Year's Eve.

Question: How long do you keep your tree--and other other trappings--up?

I took some of the ornaments off last night and just took some beads off a little while ago. It's kind of busy around here right now to do too much.

When I was little, just as soon as we finished opening presents, my mom would start taking down the tree.

Christmas is over. The stores are already putting Valentine stuff out today.

Archived