Strange Looking HAIF

editor

I've upgraded HAIF to the latest version of the forum software. I'll post a list of new features in a day or so.

In the meantime, look around and see what's new. It will take me a little while to have things looking like normal, though.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're having problems making certain features work, clear your browser cache.

I was skeptical, but it actually worked. There were a ton of behind-the-scenes features that refused to work until I cleared the cache, and now I'm back in business.

This may help you, mnainguy.

Everything is amazing, but why do I have "Warn 0%" with 5 blue bars under my name? I know I'm a trouble maker, but sheesh...

That's always been a feature, but until now only the moderators could see it.

Now that there's an option to show the users, I thought I'd enable it to see what people think.

Is anyone else having trouble with drop-down menus? Like for rating messages? I can't get them to function in any browser. I've submitted an inquiry to customer support about it.

That's always been a feature, but until now only the moderators could see it.

Now that there's an option to show the users, I thought I'd enable it to see what people think.

Is anyone else having trouble with drop-down menus? Like for rating messages? I can't get them to function in any browser. I've submitted an inquiry to customer support about it.

Yeah I cannot get the pull downs to work in IE 7 for rating messages and the options menu!

how long have you had your band?

I've been knowing these cats for about 25 years, have bummed around several different ones, done alot of session work. Just never at the right place at the right time kinda thing. Quit thinking I could feed myself with it many many years ago, a gig here a gig there, mainly Austin stuff and private parties. Get a free cruise every now and again. Get to set in with some old friends when they are local, like Smokin' Joe Kubek. or Big Doyle. and Nitzinger.

My Avatar is from 1962 playing out at Lee Park at the old Pavillion first gig ever.

2.jpg

I've upgraded HAIF to the latest version of the forum software. I'll post a list of new features in a day or so.

In the meantime, look around and see what's new. It will take me a little while to have things looking like normal, though.

Thanks for the early Christmas present Uncle Ed. ^_^

I miss the quick edit feature.

I forgot about that, but you are right, it was one less window to refresh.

I addition though, we did gain the quick access menu.

The SPOILER section might be nice to use when you write about an event, movie, or tv show that some one else has not seen yet, and you can blank it out based on whomever decides to reveal it.

It is a minor loss, but still the upgrades are an improvement. B)

I forgot about that, but you are right, it was one less window to refresh.

I addition though, we did gain the quick access menu.

The SPOILER section might be nice to use when you write about an event, movie, or tv show that some one else has not seen yet, and you can blank it out based on whomever decides to reveal it.

It is a minor loss, but still the upgrades are an improvement. B)

Where is the quick access menu and what does it do?

Where is the quick access menu and what does it do?

When you reply to this post, or any post for that matter, look to the left of the text box and you should see it under the smilies.

It you don't have it, click on the Toggle Side Panel icon to activate it.

48wfjgk.jpg

When you reply to this post, or any post for that matter, look to the left of the text box and you should see it under the smilies.

It you don't have it, click on the Toggle Side Panel icon to activate it.

48wfjgk.jpg

Huh, ok. I saw that.

Ooooh, I REALLY like that Acronym insert. I won't be lost half the time if people start using it.

Archived