Guessing Game #24

TheNiche

A billion meaningless points to the person that can provide me the location of this edifice. It is in a small town, not within the Houston MSA or any MSA, but within the Interstate triangle of I-45/I-10/I-35. Acceptable answers include general location descriptions, driving directions, description of what's across the street, lat/long, etc. I'll be flexible...credit given where credit is due.

Good luck to all who dare participate. >:)

7720ao7.jpg

EDIT: Ok, ok...I'll throw you another bone.

7718ev7.jpg

it looks like the The Albion Bed and Breakfast, 604 West San Antonio, Lockhart, Texas. but it don't think it is one and the same.

Although it looks remarkably similar, and I wouldn't be surprised a bit if both were ordered from the same Sears catalogue, there are some differences...foremost of which is place. It isn't in Lockhart.

Oh, and it appears that my second photo is a dead link. I'll fix that the next time I go home from work. Should be tomorrow night, then.

Holy ____, I din't know you were still alive. Nice to see you.

good to see you dp.

a spelling mistake from dal, you're either getting rusty or trying to pick a fight with montrose.

dream

the house on westmoreland street, a block or two from courtland????

dream

good to see you dp.

a spelling mistake from dal, you're either getting rusty or trying to pick a fight with montrose.

dream

the house on westmoreland street, a block or two from courtland????

dream

You jokester, you! :wub:

Dal is my pal. But he (along with many others) probibly have me ignored, so this message is just for you dream! (I missed you).

Is this suppose to have a famous name? Otherwise, it seems like just another house in Texas. Basically, how are we suppose to know?

It had a locally-and-somewhat-famous occupant until not too long ago, but I wouldn't have subtitled this thread as "An Exceptionally Difficult Edifice" and offered a billion points if it weren't exceptionally difficult. If anybody gets it, it'll probably be because they've got very specific geographic knowledge of the town in which it is located.

If my last batch of clues doesn't do the trick, I'll take the name of the town as an acceptable answer.

It had a locally-and-somewhat-famous occupant until not too long ago, but I wouldn't have subtitled this thread as "An Exceptionally Difficult Edifice" and offered a billion points if it weren't exceptionally difficult. If anybody gets it, it'll probably be because they've got very specific geographic knowledge of the town in which it is located.

If my last batch of clues doesn't do the trick, I'll take the name of the town as an acceptable answer.

i will give this answer only because of a previous "clue"

they're basically full frontal shots, as opposed to all this stuff from the side and rear

is it the best little whore house in texas?

:o

i will give this answer only because of a previous "clue"

is it the best little whore house in texas?

:o

Only if you call lawyers and politicians whores, in which case it'd be an accurate descriptor. I usually do call them whores, but in this case, I won't and would rather that you not. I'm related to the former occupant, you see.

so does that mean its not the chicken ranch in la grange ;)

The "Chicken Ranch" house (Miss Jessie's Place) was bought by two Houston lawyers in 1977 and the front part of the house and the original furniture was moved to Dallas, where it was opened as a restaurant. The restaurant is now closed.

Last clue set:

7721li0.jpg

7725my4.jpg

7727ye1.jpg

This is in Brenham, I am almost sure, the Water Tower in the background is what I am keying off of.

Archived