New In The Bay Area

skwatra

i recieved this email from a coworker. not sure of the source. Mi Tienda sounds very interesting (described as a Latino Central Market from HEB)

i just realized i can see Endeavour now from my building 5 miles away. up to 15 stories i hear.

Commercial / Office / Industrial Development

The Falls at Friendswood --- A California-based developer will be making an entrance with a $200 million mixed-use development. Located on 138 acres -- FM 528 (NASA Parkway) & W. Blackhawk Boulevard, -- the big picture includes 500,000 SF of retail including lakeside restaurants, a boutique hotel, wellness center, custom townhomes, condominiums and upscale apartments. Several lakes, bridges, canopy-covered decks and walkways, courtyards and water features are part of the amenities. Construction could begin late summer, 2007. The 1.6 million square foot project will open in Fall, 2008.

Grand Bay at Kemah, a 90-acre project on the west side of SH 146, is under contract to Moody Rambin for mixed-use development. The owner/developer says 25 to 30 acres will be used for multi-family, 60 acres for typical retail, and 10 pad sites will be available along SH 96. They are currently negotiating with a theatre

• The title was changed to New In The Bay Area

Archived