Capital of Texas

Boris

What About when the flag was hung down 1500 Smith Street? Or now, that it is flown horizontally next to the Texas flag, and Chevron flag?

I think its ok for Govertment/National structures to have the flag however they want to have it, be it on a pole, or horizontal/vertical on the building.

What About when the flag was hung down 1500 Smith Street? Or now, that it is flown horizontally next to the Texas flag, and Chevron flag?

I think its ok for Govertment/National structures to have the flag however they want to have it, be it on a pole, or horizontal/vertical on the building.

I was pointing out coogs mistake. I wasn't advocating one way or the other. There are rules for hanging flags. I don't think any organization-public or private-is going to flaunt them.

• 3 weeks later...

^The 360 has already started construction and the Spring is supposed to start early next year.

In this photo the cranes on the left are for the AMLI tower and the blue crane on the right is for 360.

Austin091.jpg

AMLI rendering...

AMLI2-vi.jpg

The crane in this photo is for the Monarch Tower.

Austin095.jpg

Rendering...

AustinTheMonarchZOMTowerrendering.jpg

The crane in the distance on the right hand side of this photo is for a condo called Bridges on the Park.

Austin084.jpg

Some more info can be found at this link...

http://www.bridgesonthepark.com/

In the foreground of this photo is the crane for the Blanton Museum Expansion. In the background are cranes for the U.T. conference center. (both of which I cannot find renderings of at this time)

Austin112.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this clears up what's going on in some of the photos for you.

@Boris: those are all really great photos, thanks for sharing them.

^^^^ THANK YOU VERY MUCH^^^^^

Man is Austin going to look different in a few years or what?

AND yes, Fantastic pix. Hopefully, we will get some after the construction is complete???

Keep em coming!

m. B)

Archived