44 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you support/own?

• Microsoft - Xbox 360/Xbox
    • Sony - PlayStation 3/PlayStation 2/PlayStation Portable
    • Nintendo - Wii/Gamecube/DS

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playstation 2 was released in 2000? That's a long time ago. How often are new game systems released?

Well

ninento came out with systems in 1985, 1991, 1996, 2001, and 2006 (average 5 years)

sony came out with systems in 1995, 2000, 2006, (average 5 years too)

microsoft came out with systems in 2001 and 2005 (a very short 4 years)

sega (R.I.P.) came with systems in 1986, 1989, 1994, and 1999 (average 5 years)

atari (R.I.P.) came out with systems in 1977, 1982, 1984, and 1993 (too random to even consider)

I know the minimum wage story, that's why I question the validity of the PS3 story. ;)

But, if that is an "official" Wal-Mart memo, then WOW ! Where is TOMIKA ! I would like to hear her take on this.

Judah, I think that if someone drug you out in front of the whole country and tried to bring you down and call you bad things and tried to tell you how to run your business that you worked so hard to make the best, that you might have a little animosity towards them, don't you think ?

There is a poor woman who is a client of mine. She and a friend of her's stood in line at different retailers here in the city, since Wednesday. They each got a PS3. They currently have them on ebay, and one of the PS3's is bidding at $10k. :lol: I told her not to hold her breath, and don't get her hopes up too high. She probably won't see a dime of it. I am not gonna tell her how to run her show, but if it were me, and I had that auction going. I would close it down immediately, I would then start a new one with a "buy it now" on it, and get a realistic amount of money for it. If it were REALLY me though, I would never stand in line for something as superficial as a PS3, I would wait until March, when they'll be everywhere.

Looks like the average is $850 to $1200 bucks, depending on just how much stuff comes with it.

There is a poor woman who is a client of mine. She and a friend of her's stood in line at different retailers here in the city, since Wednesday. They each got a PS3. They currently have them on ebay, and one of the PS3's is bidding at $10k. :lol: I told her not to hold her breath, and don't get her hopes up too high. She probably won't see a dime of it. I am not gonna tell her how to run her show, but if it were me, and I had that auction going. I would close it down immediately, I would then start a new one with a "buy it now" on it, and get a realistic amount of money for it. If it were REALLY me though, I would never stand in line for something as superficial as a PS3, I would wait until March, when they'll be everywhere.

Looks like the average is $850 to $1200 bucks, depending on just how much stuff comes with it.

TJ check out this insanity $3,000,100.00 with 6 bidders......what a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PS3-PLAYSTATION-3-60GB...1QQcmdZViewItem

TJ check out this insanity $3,000,100.00 with 6 bidders......what a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PS3-PLAYSTATION-3-60GB...1QQcmdZViewItem

This, my friend, is the best part of the whole deal. Look at that Smug Jackass !!! Good luck gettin' that $3mil, Pal ! :lol::lol::lol:

b276_12_sb.JPG

I'll bet dollars to donuts he really believes someone is gonna pay $3mil for that PS3.

This, my friend, is the best part of the whole deal. Look at that Smug Jackass !!! Good luck gettin' that $3mil, Pal ! :lol::lol::lol:

b276_12_sb.JPG

I'll bet dollars to donuts he really believes someone is gonna pay $3mil for that PS3.

This listing (230053458366) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number. If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

I am not gonna tell her how to run her show, but if it were me, and I had that auction going. I would close it down immediately, I would then start a new one with a "buy it now" on it, and get a realistic amount of money for it. If it were REALLY me though, I would never stand in line for something as superficial as a PS3, I would wait until March, when they'll be everywhere.

eBay is prohibiting "buy it now" auctions on PS3s for some reason. They have a whole list of conditions for selling one -- maybe they had problems with sellers last time a new system came out.

eBay is prohibiting "buy it now" auctions on PS3s for some reason. They have a whole list of conditions for selling one -- maybe they had problems with sellers last time a new system came out.

you can have "buy it now" after the release date.

they were forbiding it before then.

Archived