Guessing Game #9

TheNiche

WAIT! It's the EZEKIAL Cullen Building! I WIN! I WIN!!!

Roy Cullen is off to the right of that picture.

Actually I would never have guessed the E Cullen Bldg. on my own, so thanks for saving me the embarrassment, Mr. Barnes!

I'm afraid not, Timmy. About 15 feet below the oddly-shaped window, embedded in the travertine, is the text "Roy G. Cullen Memorial". This building is also built out as classrooms; I took Finite Math there years ago.

The E. Cullen building is to the LEFT of the picture posted by Mark, and houses many of the administrative functions of UH. It is also...your avatar.

I'm afraid not, Timmy. About 15 feet below the oddly-shaped window, embedded in the travertine, is the text "Roy G. Cullen Memorial". This building is also built out as classrooms; I took Finite Math there years ago.

The E. Cullen building is to the LEFT of the picture posted by Mark, and houses many of the administrative functions of UH. It is also...your avatar.

I would just like to say that I'm very embarrassed at this situation...and announce that, due to a lengthy struggle with alcoholism, I will begin rehab immediately. :P

Isn't that how you get out of embarrassing situations like this? :D

BTW, my REAL excuse is that I never took any classes in Roy Cullen. It was one of the few buildings on campus that I never had a reason to enter. That one, and the Paul Chu Memorial Bldg (aka S&R II).

Archived