Rushmore Lofts At 2216 Chenevert St.

Houston19514

It may be on the corner of Chenevert and Hadley -- there is a 4-story structure under construction now. I couldn't figure out what the heck it was but that probably makes sense. It's not a very large complex though, probably big enough for 4 or 5 lofts if they're multi-level units.

• 4 months later...

I'll quote myself from the "A Bike Ride Though Houston, Photos!" thread:

The lofts in the 3rd picture of your second album are called the Rushmore Lofts. Like you said in the caption they are being built by the same people and are very similar to the Elgin/Crawford lofts (Midtown Park Lofts). The two main differences to me is that while the park lofts are open floorplans and have a northeast view of downtown, the rushmore will be closed floorplan with a southeast view of 59.

I noticed a brochure a month or so ago...the Rushmore Lofts have 18 units ranging in price from 974 square feet ($125K) to 1730 square feet ($214K). Each unit is two stories. Granite counter tops, red oak hardwood floors, gated community. They appear to be putting the finishing touches on now...I imagine they'll be completed soon.

• The title was changed to Rushmore Lofts At 2216 Chenevert St.