Houston DT 10/29/06

Boris

:) Well done. I saw these this morning on Skyscraperpage.com. Being in LA these past few years (i am a native Houstonian........and i miss her!) i have noticed that DT is becoming cleaner and cleaner. I am sure this is an incentive to get and keep residents and visitors there.

Does anyone have any pix. of DT in the early and late 70s? I am collecting then and now pix. of downtowns across the country and have a Houston 1940s / 60s / mid 80s and of course, present day. I would like a pix. that showcases One Shell Plaza and Pennzoil Place when they were just built. Then, if anyone has one, maybe a pix. of when DT was full of cranes in the early 80s. I cannot find them anywhere. Any suggestions?

:(

Nice photos, is that a Stealth Bomber near the top left hand corner of this pic?

Don't say "stealth bomber", now it will take Gary and I a week to get TJ to stop walking around like this

mindHat.gif

tinfoilhat.gif

Very nice views.

Sorry about that, Boris your photos are always great, these included. Kudos Bro

Don't say "stealth bomber", now it will take Gary and I a week to get TJ to stop walking around like this

mindHat.gif

tinfoilhat.gif

Sorry about that, Boris your photos are always great, these included. Kudos Bro

How about UFO??? :ph34r:

mindHat.gif

tinfoilhat.gif

I see how it works now, you want to attack me in threads I haven't browsed in yet. Now I am forced to thrash you.

btw, I stole that headgear off of your idea. Sorry.

img062a.jpg

Archived