Dallas will be....

Very good news for Dallas. But B of A, i wouldn't expect the City Mayor to say anything different about their own city. Dallas is definitely doing some new and exciting things. We'll have to see who will definitely be the most exciting once Houston's projects get up and running too.

This is the city that couldn't build the DALLAS COWBOYS ("America's Team") .... winners of 5 Super Bowls a stadium? Convince me, Mayor Laura, convice me. :lol::lol::lol:

Nevermind, she's down at the Port waiting for her cruise ship at the Port of Dallas. Ain't nuttin' Mayor Laura can do about 28.1% downtown office vacancy. Nuttin' girl, nuttin'. :lol::rolleyes:

This is the city that couldn't build the DALLAS COWBOYS ("America's Team") .... winners of 5 Super Bowls a stadium? Convince me, Mayor Laura, convice me. :lol::lol::lol:

Nevermind, she's down at the Port waiting for her cruise ship at the Port of Dallas. Ain't nuttin' Mayor Laura can do about 28.1% downtown office vacancy. Nuttin' girl, nuttin'. :lol::rolleyes:

now THAT was funny!!! :lol::lol::lol:

So not paying $425 million to Jerry Jones and still getting the hotel patrons from his events = Bad Dallas? Sorry, but Arlington did the rest of the metroplex a huge favor by footing the bill on that crazy political move Jerry was trying to make.

SMH @ looking for quotes by the mayor of Dallas to the City of Dallas to make fun of.

"The mayor said the greater Dallas region is on pace to become the "most exciting, dynamic, welcoming American epicenter of arts, theater, music, business, culture, shopping, food, medicine, recreation, transportation, distribution, fascination, innovation and unlimited expectations."

I guess that settles it. Ugh. <_< Mrs Miller prefaced the above quote by saying....

"We couldn't stop progress if we tried. We couldn't mess it up."

Hmmmm ;)

I think Laura should just be satisfied when they don't need the police to keep the city council from getting into fist fights during council meetings. That's usually a good start.

But at the end of the day, I agree with C2H: what is she supposed to say? "We'd be great if not for our goofy mayor and council."

I understand your sentimant, but my problem is the exaggerative statements made by the mayor. Personally, I find it sooooo Dallas.

Archived