My invite must've gotten lost in the mail..

pineda

my, what a long list of "sponsors" this "public" servant has...

"Did you work with Jon Lindsay on a special project when he was County Judge or as Senator?

Do you want to recount some great memories of working with him?

Then send us a letter to be added to a special commemorative book we will present as a gift to Senator Lindsay in honor of his years of public service. This collection of letters will serve as a reminder of not only the work but of the history and friends made along the way."

Actually, we tried many times to work with former Senator Jon Lindsay on a little "special project" called The Grand Porkway.

I wish we could say that we had some great memories to recount, but that would be a lie.

I know we've send him hundreds of letters over the past five years, but somehow I doubt they will be added to any "special commemorative book".

I also don't think former Senator Jon Lindsay needs or wants any reminders of the history and friends enemies he made in his own district. I think his being banned from some local restaurants in his own district is a pretty telling "reminder" of his work.

Good Riddance!

Actually, we tried many times to work with former Senator Jon Lindsay on a little "special project" called The Grand Porkway.

I wish we could say that we had some great memories to recount, but that would be a lie.

I know we've send him hundreds of letters over the past five years, but somehow I doubt they will be added to any "special commemorative book".

I also don't think former Senator Jon Lindsay needs or wants any reminders of the history and friends enemies he made in his own district. I think his being banned from some local restaurants in his own district is a pretty telling "reminder" of his work.

Good Riddance!

Yeah, I get these e-mailed to me frequently at work. The NHA just leverages Lindsay's former positions and contacts to raise funds with which to further their organizational goals. Incidentally, Lindsay is chairman of their board of directors, so they probably have an incentive to stroke his ego while they're at it.

I've met with him a couple times without having had to pay for the privelige. Seems like a nice guy, but from my understanding, he's only mellowed out in recent years...used to be a mean sumbitch.

Archived