Homophobic Landscapers?

rps324

You're correct, Chinese is a nationality. I used Chinese instead of Asian because I thought it would be more identifiable. I wanted you to instantly picture an ethnic Asian baby. Now, the only thing this forum has proven is that Mexican is not a race. Why you're bringing Hispanic up I have no idea.

No NO, I was just raggin' you. Oy vey ! We can talk about Hispanic as a "race" on the other thread. I love this place. I totally understand your point, the flip side is that people like Garden Guy shouldn't be allowed to get away with CRAP, like that. It just isn't professional, if you want to be a business owner in a community, learn a little manners.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only "race" I can think about when speaking about Hispanics is the race across the border!

Bu-Dum-Chink!

Is that what they say in Israel Puma? You know what they say about those who throw stones ?

It means the Israeli army is bulldozing again. :o<_<-_-

I am soooo goin' to hell for that one.

Is that what they say in Israel Puma? You know what they say about those who throw stones ?

It means the Israeli army is bulldozing again. :o<_<-_-

I am soooo goin' to hell for that one.

Enjoy it, but just so you know, I "be" persian, aka from Iran. :P

Not everything will be found in our genes. My theory is that gay souls have spent several recent lifetimes as the opposite sex and suddenly find themselves in a strange body and are unsure why they feel different, no matter how hard they try. Why are some people attracted to certain cultures or professions, or have certain talents? It takes a lot of bravery to finally conform to one's self as they are, not how society would like them to be, not something a normal human being would voluntarily choose to experience.

If this theory is true, then each one of us has been gay many, many times in the past.

That is an amazing, and somewhat familur theory (or atleast a familur way of thinking). What kind of books do you read? :)

No where on their site do they claim to be a member of the Association of Professional Landscape Designers.

Never did. Only on the email that is in question. They have been overwhelmed with complaints. The cease and desist order may be for the craziness that has broken out since this all began.

you are correct - it's only in the email, which i or anyone else cannot prove was written by them (or not) - yet.

as far as cease and desist letters - they're used to confront an entity that has allegedly made unauthorized use of copyrighted material -

i would wonder what that use would be?

I wonder why he doesn't have the balls to discriminate against Blacks and Hispanics,

I'm sure they would say being gay is a choice and they don't discriminate against Blacks and Hispanics, because it's not thier "FAULT" they were born black or mexican. I actually heard a bible thumper say that once.

I'm sure they would say being gay is a choice and they don't discriminate against Blacks and Hispanics, because it's not thier "FAULT" they were born black or mexican. I actually heard a bible thumper say that once.

Hmmmm....heard that here also.

Well, it's not, or else I would take the easier route and marry a girl and have kids.

You make it seem like we enjoy having a harder life.

Trust me, if we could, we'd be happy straight people, but we can't be happy as straight people.

Well Jeebus said it's a choice. He's sure. Well...kinda sorta sure...but it might be an unconscience choice...but he said he made the choice because he was born with the right equipment to procreate with a woman but he said incase it's not a choice then you can choose to live in the closet so I guess there you have it: Jeebus says it's a choice and he's sticking to that story...for now...kinda-sorta. :wacko:

I didn't have any. As I said, for some (including myself) its an easy, if not completely un-conscious choice. My body was built for procreation with a woman. I have never had the urge to do otherwise. Some do. There's nothing wrong with that as far as I'm concerned, but its still a choice. And to deny your urges, straight or gay as one poster suggested, is still a choice - is it not?

Its funny that all you posters calling me narrow minded are the same posters offering the most narrow minded scenarios. I never said choosing to be gay is the wrong choice. I simply said it was a choice. Maybe I should have said: "Living a gay lifestyle is a choice." Is that a little better?

For the record, I don't hate gays. Gay, straight, neither - I don't care. Its your choice. My only arguement in this thread is that I think private contract business has every right to choose who they want as their clients. I may not agree with their reasons, but I strongly feel its their choice. If the best landscaper in town won't cut my grass because I drive a Ford, then oh well. I'm not going to cry "foul" over it. I will tell all my Ford driving friends & neighbors, but I'm not going to get my panties in a wad over it.

NMG: This is what I said. As usual, you're confused. Shocker..

I mow my own lawn. TJones, as soon as you can prove one is born homosexual as one is born black or hispanic, then I'll gladly agree with you. As far as I see it, being "gay" is a choice. As in you can choose to be gay, you can't choose to not be Hispanic. See how that works?

EDIT: Before all you homo's freak out - simply quote any medical journal that proves you were born gay and I'll retract my statement.

Umm, first you said this Jeebs. Then you came up with the "tendacies" theory.

Also, if you didn't understand the analogy about a bar owner refusing to let someone smoke in his or her establishment because they MIGHT be Gay, I can't help you there. I can't hold your hand through the whole thread.

What about those who choose and like both?

Who cuts their yard?

Jeebus said he'll take a crack at it, he charges $600 an hour though. That yard better be on the cover of Better homes and Gardens.

homophobia.jpg

So glad you re-posted your little confusing tirade there. I'll step aside while you dig your hole a little deeper.

I think you're the only one confused by it. And dig my hole deeper? Sorry buddy but I've yet to backtrack. All I've done is offer explination for my statements.

...if you didn't understand the analogy about a bar owner refusing to let someone smoke in his or her establishment because they MIGHT be Gay, I can't help you there.
It had NOTHING to do with the thread. You brought up the tangent of the smoking ban, and somehow coupled it with gay discrimination. It sounds like you need your the one who needs his hand held.
Jeebus said he'll take a crack at it, he charges $600 an hour though. That yard better be on the cover of Better homes and Gardens.
I never said this.

This thread has officially turned gay. I'm going back to lurking.

All I've done is offer explination for my statements.

What ever you say, Lucy.

Uhhhh...can you spell Homophobic? It's up there in the title of this topic.

This thread was gay from the first 4 letters of the topic. You & Dal came in a threw your bias on the table.

At least Dal knew when to cut his losses.

It had NOTHING to do with the thread. You brought up the tangent of the smoking ban, and somehow coupled it with gay discrimination. It sounds like you need your the one who needs his hand held.

I never said this.

This thread has officially turned gay.

Wow, you are so upset you are stammering.

Again, let me walk you through the thread, I asked you about the smoking ban because you claim it is the RIGHT of the business owner to decide who he or she does business with. CORRECT ? Yes, yet, I was under the impression that you might think the smoking ban was a good thing, but it does NOT promote free enterprise and capitalism for the PRIVATE business owner now does it ? We however AGREE on the smoking ban, because of free enterprise. But, using your logic, it would be ok, for an owner of a bar to refuse service to someone that they deemed to be gay, or refused to let them "smoke" in their bar because they were gay. Are you up to speed now ?

I know you didn't say the second part, it was a joke. Here's a quarter, go buy yourself a sense of humor.

Yes, back to where you belong, obviously.

Archived