Berger's Lake

Guest Marty

Last time i went to Berger's Lake was 1986. Next time your in Fort Worth you got to check it out its awesome. B) Does any body have any pics?

Last time i went to Berger's Lake was 1986. Next time your in Fort Worth you got to check it out its awesome. B) Does any body have any pics?

Awsome? That is the first time i have encountered that adjective with that locale.

• 4 months later...
Awsome? That is the first time i have encountered that adjective with that locale.

sorry i was a newbie when i started this thread i meant to say what is it like now?

• 1 month later...

I know this a couple of month's old but it's getting that time of the year again. My kids and I have been going for about 3 years now (they're young) and I have fallen in love with the place. Of course, location probably has something to do with it. I live in Westpoint about 10 minutes away and ex-wife live over in Westworth Village about 5 minutes away.

I realized the reason I love it some much. It reminds me of living in and spending summers in Huntsville as a kid. With the price of gas nowadays, it offers me a little summer respite from North Texas, if but for just a few hours.

http://www.burgerslake.com/

Archived