.....And I thought the Republicans were having a bad week !

TJones

Harry Greid, forgets that he has to come clean about all investment dealings, so his backers know he isn't dirty, but alas. Now, reports that "Air America" is filing Chap. 11, after taking $1.2 million from a summer camp for kids when they knew they were gonna file, or forced to file, after steadily losing $41 million since 2004. WTH ! :o

TOMIKA!, care to explain how this could happen ? :blink:

Yeah, it looks like its no big deal about Reid. He still owned the property when it was sold. He and his partner simply transferred it to a LLC.

Yeah, no big deal, he just forgot to claim the 1.2 million on his taxes and to disclose the sale to ethics committee, but, no biggie.

Ha ha, that story was laughable from the get go. Thanks west, I needed that. He put the reported properties on his annual report. That "yapping dog" group's major gripe was that they were trying to pin him down for the Prarie Parkway project. The problem was the property he owned was almost 6 miles away and it connected to his house. That is like saying I bought my house and the lot next to it at Clay and Hwy.6 to have access to Hwy.99 corridor.

The difference here is that Harry Greid didn't report ANYTHING, but NOW he'll go back and change it for everyone. That is stealing cookies and then gettin' caught and saying, "Well, I'll pay for them if you want ? I wasn't going to, I was just gonna keep stealin' them, but now, since you know, I'll pay for them."

Ha ha, that story was laughable from the get go. Thanks west, I needed that. He put the reported properties on his annual report. That "yapping dog" group's major gripe was that they were trying to pin him down for the Prarie Parkway project. The problem was the property he owned was almost 6 miles away and it connected to his house. That is like saying I bought my house and the lot next to it at Clay and Hwy.6 to have access to Hwy.99 corridor.

The difference here is that Harry Greid didn't report ANYTHING, but NOW he'll go back and change it for everyone. That is stealing cookies and then gettin' caught and saying, "Well, I'll pay for them if you want ? I wasn't going to, I was just gonna keep stealin' them, but now, since you know, I'll pay for them."

You seem to be getting all excited about nothing. Even Fox news was reporting it as a "reporting oversite". No juicy scandal there. There is sleaze on both sides of the aisle but it is really hard to out-sleaze the GOP these days.

You seem to be getting all excited about nothing. Even Fox news was reporting it as a "reporting oversite". No juicy scandal there. There is sleaze on both sides of the aisle but it is really hard to out-sleaze the GOP these days.

Yet, somehow you boys always seem to find a way. I give you kudos for admitting the sleaze. Power corrupts. We both knew that already though. That is why i don't want any power, I already have good looks and money. :P:lol:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/11/...C-SearchStories

Did you happen to notice the "?" behind the Fox reporting phrase ?

Yeah, no big deal, he just forgot to claim the 1.2 million on his taxes and to disclose the sale to ethics committee, but, no biggie.

Do you have a source for the taxes? He didn't disclose the sale on the ethics forms because he wasn't required to.

Archived