Houston Cougars!

texas911

if we win today then we host the C-USA Championship game at Robertson next week, student tickets will be 10 bucks

UH @ Memphis is tomorrow, but yes, if the Coogs win we host the CUSA Championship Game at Robertson on FRIDAY December 1.

Season ticket holders got a letter in the mail today regarding CUSA Championship Game tickets as well as Bowl Game tickets.

CUSA Championship Game tickets will be $50 for Premium Seating (Cougar Pride area), $30 for regular sideline reserve seats and lower end zone reserve seats, $20 for end zone General Admission and $10 for students.

Season ticket holders can reserve their regular seats starting Saturday night. Ticket office is open Sunday 1pm - 6pm. Any season ticket seats not purchased by the season ticket holder will be opened to the general public beginning Wednesday, Nov. 22.

I've got a lot of calls to make before the close of business on Tuesday! I've got 5 season tickets, but we usually have a group of at least 10-15 at the game.

It's gonna be a hell of a Friday afternoon tailgate!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope we win (duh) and play ECU.

I really don't want a rematch with Southern Miss in the championship game.

I'd LOVE a rematch with Southern Miss...but I'll be happy as hell no matter which one we play.

I don't have the venom for ECU that I have for USM. It'd be GREAT to beat USM here at Robertson...of course I think they're the tougher of the two opponents.

• 2 weeks later...

Big game this week. UH is hosting the CUSA championship game at beautiful Roberston Stadium on the equally beautiful UH campus. Friday December, 1st at 7pm, vs USM.

Its going to be a great day for outdoor football. It will be on national TV. Come out and support your local home team! Tailgating starts at noon. And they do serve beer inside the stadium as well.

City to Proclaim Friday University of Houston Day

Proclamation to be made a 2 p.m. Tuesday

Nov. 28, 2006

HOUSTON - In support of the Conference USA Championship game being hosted at the University of Houston at Robertson Stadium, City Council Member Ada Edwards will proclaim Friday as "University of Houston Day."

An event will take place at 2 p.m. Tuesday to honor the proclamation on the second floor of City Hall, located at 901 Bagby. Fans are encouraged to attend and support the Cougars as they prepare to host Southern Miss at 7 p.m. on Friday.

http://uhcougars.cstv.com/

Archived