tw2ntyse7en's postings

lsr78

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes editor, or should I call you WayneLorentz!!!! >:)

Just kidding, as always.

Thanks for making me spit up coffee. Appreciate it. Really.

:rolleyes:

I'm kinda' appreciative that *I* wasn't deleted, otherwise I wouldn't have come back from my little sabbatical to Crack City...er...HAIF. :)

Tw2ntyse7en's posts were about pimping fried chicken and trying to convince us that being shot in Westchase with .44 Magnum was somehow better than being shot with an automatic weapon.

Erasing all those posts is the best thing he did.

I was just reading the raging Cajun thread he took chicken very seriously. but he should have not deleted all his post

I was just reading the raging Cajun thread he took chicken very seriously. but he should have not deleted all his post

I think he was forced (as a city employee) to remove his posts. Remember, he went off once on how people who didn't speak English should be barred from having jobs here, so "regular" English-speaking people could have their jobs. I'd imagine his captain took issue with that little mindless rant.

I was tired of his nonstop chicken ____, too. I thought he was a dolt.

I think he was forced (as a city employee) to remove his posts. Remember, he went off once on how people who didn't speak English should be barred from having jobs here, so "regular" English-speaking people could have their jobs. I'd imagine his captain took issue with that little mindless rant.

I was tired of his nonstop chicken ____, too. I thought he was a dolt.

Yes i remember, when i was a lurker before he deleted all his chicken fingers. he like fire engines but i still think people should not delete there post because they get mad.

If the fire captain told me to delete my post i would tell him about places he should go.

People leave sometimes Puma over nothing at all most of the time they are not strong human beings i now you got some spunk don't run off under the porch dang nabet :lol::P

How do you determine "multiple accounts"? You booted my partner because we share the same internet account even though we have separate email addresses. Is that your criteria?

Sounds like Editor sorts for accounts that consistently use the same IP address, then rectifies the perceived issue. He might not read this, so try PMing him with your grievance.

:lol::lol:

I shouldn't have said it is "usually" apparent, since I don't know how often it has happened, but most frequent posters seem to have a consistent "voice" that other members can pick out.

I have a sexy low husky voice. . . .growl! :blush:

I have a sexy low husky voice. . . .growl! :blush:

Yeah.......right ! I'll bet dollars to doughnuts, your voice is about as DEEP as this guy's. I bet you sssssound jusssst SSsssssssuper !

editorial15.jpg;):lol:

Does anyone else find it odd how Mr. Lowell has lined up that fruit on the table ?

Yeah.......right ! I'll bet dollars to doughnuts, your voice is about as DEEP as this guy's. I bet you sssssound jusssst SSsssssssuper !

Does anyone else find it odd how Mr. Lowell has lined up that fruit on the table ?

Are you saying Mr. Lowell is gay? :o How did you know? :lol: Actually, urban legend has it that he is actually straight.

Are you saying Mr. Lowell is gay? :o How did you know? :lol: Actually, urban legend has it that he is actually straight.

Yeah, Mr. Lowell is about as straight as the Pope is Jewish. :rolleyes::lol:

<------- ONE BAZILLION meaningless points for the person who can tell what movie this guy was in when he made this face.

I will give a hint also, he made this face at about 420 seconds into the movie.

<------- ONE BAZILLION meaningless points for the person who can tell what movie this guy was in when he made this face.

I will give a hint also, he made this face at about 420 seconds into the movie.

Roger Rabbit

Remember when 27 went all crazy on the gay guys in the forum. He had some twisted Vidor outlook on the gay community but after a while started to lighten up about the whole gay topic.

What was the last straw that backed this guy into a corner and he left the board? I remember dalparadise letting him have it about his redneck love of Sysco chicken tenders. Was that the breaking point or was it something else? Anyone?

He has to be lurking somewhere in cyberspace, the guy was the original HAIF gamer/crackhead/stalker totally hooked on this forum. So Merry Christamas and Happy New Year 27, we miss your 300 post days.

Dream

Archived