Baylor St. Lukes McNair Campus & Health Sciences Park

Lulleah

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not certain if this master plan (https://ibb.co/GPJ1b3N) has been shared on this forum, but it was extracted from Dr. Doug Lawson’s November 2019 McNair Campus Legislative Open House tweet.  Additionally, in the referenced July 2020 YouTube video, Dr. Paul Klotman references both TMC3 and the McNair Campus expansion (see 10:44 - 13:00).  Specifically, he references BCM’s proposed “education building” (i.e., medical school relocation) and “population health / big data science building”.  I presume that the population health / big data science building (Parcel D) will be just across from the TMC3 collaborative building (Parcel C), and that there will be a connecting bridge from Parcel D over to the large tower that I presume will be the new BCM medical school building.  Considering this very recent statement from Dr. Klotman and the current work already underway at Staffordshire/OST, I believe that both TMC3 and the McNair Campus are nearing an inflection point and rapid expansion.

Edited by Lux
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, Lux said:

I’m not certain if this master plan (https://ibb.co/GPJ1b3N) has been shared on this forum, but it was extracted from Dr. Doug Lawson’s November 2019 McNair Campus Legislative Open House tweet.  Additionally, in the referenced July 2020 YouTube video, Dr. Paul Klotman references both TMC3 and the McNair Campus expansion (see 10:44 - 13:00).  Specifically, he references BCM’s proposed “education building” (i.e., medical school relocation) and “population health / big data science building”.  I presume that the population health / big data science building (Parcel D) will be just across from the TMC3 collaborative building (Parcel C), and that there will be a connecting bridge from Parcel D over to the large tower that I presume will be the new BCM medical school building.  Considering this very recent statement from Dr. Klotman and the current work already underway at Staffordshire/OST, I believe that both TMC3 and the McNair Campus are nearing an inflection point and rapid expansion.

Rendering of the latest master plan.  Nice tall tower at the back of the property!  Thanks for sharing.

VtBQsog.png

• Like 5