John Mark Karr

musicman

that man is a damn stupid fool. :blink:

Is he? It seems he orchestrated his safe return to the United States via a first class flight, avoiding any charges faced overseas.

I'd say he's an evil genius. I'd reserve the "damn stupid fool" name calling for the morons who spent our tax dollars to prematurely expedite him before doing a little investigating.

Is he? It seems he orchestrated his safe return to the United States via a first class flight, avoiding any charges faced overseas.

I'd say he's an evil genius. I'd reserve the "damn stupid fool" name calling for the morons who spent our tax dollars to prematurely expedite him before doing a little investigating.

I believe he's wanted on charges here still.

• 1 month later...

Anyone watch that rubbish on Larry King last night. I love how he says he is always going to be a teacher, but I can bet no one will hire him.

He is just creepy.

And it is weird how he is denying speaking out how he watched her die, yet he says he wanted to protect her. :o

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Now that I think of it, whatever happened to Karr?

you talk about him and look what happens.....

John Mark Karr, who made what turned out to be bogus claims of killing JonBenet Ramsey, was jailed today in a domestic argument at his father's house in suburban Atlanta.

full article

you talk about him and look what happens.....

John Mark Karr, who made what turned out to be bogus claims of killing JonBenet Ramsey, was jailed today in a domestic argument at his father's house in suburban Atlanta.

full article

I've come up with a theory. Karr was a substitute teacher. So am I. They don't make much money. So Karr wanted to come back to the U.S. but he didn't have the money. So he implied that he had murdered Jon Benet Ramsey so that he would be arrested and taken to the U.S. He got a free trip back. Wasn't he brilliant?

He's still as Norman Bates as ever. Very creepy indeed.

The psychiatrist in Psycho said: "He was never all Norman, but sometimes he was all Mother."

"When the mind houses two personalities, there's always a conflict, a battle. In Norman's case, the battle is over, and the dominant personality has won."

Now I've always wondered: In real life, would it be possible for a psychiatrist to find out all of those things from a psycho?

"Mother! Oh, no! Blood! Blood!"

The psychiatrist in Psycho said: "He was never all Norman, but sometimes he was all Mother."

"When the mind houses two personalities, there's always a conflict, a battle. In Norman's case, the battle is over, and the dominant personality has won."

Now I've always wondered: In real life, would it be possible for a psychiatrist to find out all of those things from a psycho?

"Mother! Oh, no! Blood! Blood!"

John Mark Karr should be running a motel. What about Motel 6? He can leave the light on for ya. :mellow:

• The title was changed to John Mark Karr

Archived