any hot rodders here?

GREASER

anyone here into 20s-50s rods or Kustoms? Not Camaros and Impalas, but real hot rods, chopped, dropped, decked, etc...post pics if ya are...

I take offense to this statement, because I'll put my Hot Rod up against anything street legal from the 20s to the 50s. :P:lol: Jesus helped me build mine. Of course, as Sev will tell ya. ANY CHANCE TO SHOW MY BABY ! Here ya go !

14744dsc00747.jpg

If you are referring to "Rockabilly" and "Rat Rod" I am ALL IN ! Love the lifestyle. I where my t-shirt with a pack of lucky's roll up when I go cruisin'. Here are a couple of pics of the OLD TOWN SPRING meet, last year.

14744my_personal_favorite.jpg

14744silver_33.jpg

14744blue_truck.jpg

14744burgandy_chevy.jpg

14744black_32.jpg

14744green_wagon.jpg

14744white_23_t-bucket.jpg

Damn I love that car TJ. When are ya gonna come down and take me for a ride?

Well, I am actually fixin' to put her in the shop, and she is gonna get a new motor put in, somewhere in the neighborhood of about 400hp or so. Then we'll go to the car meet up in Tomball on Saturday night.

Well, I am actually fixin' to put her in the shop, and she is gonna get a new motor put in, somewhere in the neighborhood of about 400hp or so. Then we'll go to the car meet up in Tomball on Saturday night.

What are you putting in the old girl?

What are you putting in the old girl?

Gonna bore out the original 350, and take the factory headers off, and put on some aftermarket, bigger and better carb. New heads, hotter cam, she desperately needs a new crank and main bearings that is why she is going in. She is starting to go Ker-Chunk, Ker-Chunk ! :lol::(

Archived