The Galleria Mall At 5085 Westheimer Rd.

Martini Park appears to be very upscale. Beautiful people only? Temp Hijack but I bet Houston is right behind NYC with highest drink prices. The average in NYC is $10.00 per well drink. LA, SFO and NY are most expensive places for nighlife. Houston is trailing. Oy vey! once again.

I see house parties coming back, baby kegs anyone? >:)

Martini Park appears to be very upscale. Beautiful people only?

well it kinda aims at a different crowd. apparently the martini park in plano is making a big hit and turning up good revenue. i'm not familiar with plano, but i was told that the location of M.P. there was attracting a lot of the yuppie crowd etc.

hopefully the galleria location will be as successful, which i can't imagine it not doing well.

the project is fairly big 6,800 sq ft w/ 552 sq ft of parking garage storage rooom

Edited by TexasArchitect

well it kinda aims at a different crowd. apparently the martini park in plano is making a big hit and turning up good revenue. i'm not familiar with plano, but i was told that the location of M.P. there was attracting a lot of the yuppie crowd etc.

hopefully the galleria location will be as successful, which i can't imagine it not doing well.

the project is fairly big 6,800 sq ft w/ 552 sq ft of parking garage storage rooom

Can you give us more specifics on the location? I'm trying to picture where it will be and where their outdoor area will be.

here is a map for clarity along with some pics. and due to space layout the seating area will be facing north.

please excuse the orientation of the map.

martinimapcopy.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

aslong as they do something to the outside I really like what they did at Kona & Borders if only they would do that to the whole mall, & Galleria 3 is crap they should renovate it from top to bottom other than Fox Sports & Bice those stores suck Macys looks like a department store at sharpstown its really a wast of space

aslong as they do something to the outside I really like what they did at Kona & Borders if only they would do that to the whole mall, & Galleria 3 is crap they should renovate it from top to bottom other than Fox Sports & Bice those stores suck Macys looks like a department store at sharpstown its really a wast of space

I like what they did with Kona but they really missed an opportunity with Borders. It looks so inviting from Westheimer but then there is NO public entrance on the sidewalk to the store! You can walk by and want to go in, but then most people won't be able to figure out how to get in.

Edited by ProHouston

aslong as they do something to the outside

the storefront will change but naturally there are some places where the existing stone has to remain. the windows will def. go out for the new design. i'm not much of a fan of the ext. desgin, but once it's built it may look better in person than in rendering. the interior will be pimp.

the storefront will change but naturally there are some places where the existing stone has to remain. the windows will def. go out for the new design. i'm not much of a fan of the ext. desgin, but once it's built it may look better in person than in rendering. the interior will be pimp.

I burly saw the outside sorta entrance of Barneys Co Op I think that ghetto store Gregorys has one too. it will be pure Sex if most of the level 1 stores had outside entrances

thats kewl ... does anyone know whats gonna be next to Borders ... I heard it might be an H&M. I belive that spot infront of Dior will be De Beers. the new Guess store caters to chicks mostly .. bummer

Forth & Towne and Fila closed alredy and not to mention that spa next to Saks Fifth in Galleria 3

it will be pure Sex if most of the level 1 stores had outside entrances

haha, this is o.t. but good to see someone else use some loose slang here. in the "car" community we always say "it's the sex" i was just always hesitant to use that terminology in here cuz i didn't know if anyone would understand,lol. good to see i'm not alone here in using that phrase....

haha, this is o.t. but good to see someone else use some loose slang here. in the "car" community we always say "it's the sex" i was just always hesitant to use that terminology in here cuz i didn't know if anyone would understand,lol. good to see i'm not alone here in using that phrase....

cheahh im not an old fart ... ah

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bottega Veneta

True Religion

Hanna Anderson

Hallmark Gold Crown

Ruehl

Tory Burch

are opening

Forth & Towne is closing

and i heard a jewelry store De Beers is opening somewhere in Houston

ive seen a store in LV

Just checked RUEHL's website. They do not list a Houston location (or even one coming soon). But they do list stores at the Galleria in Dallas and also at The Domain.

Just checked RUEHL's website. They do not list a Houston location (or even one coming soon). But they do list stores at the Galleria in Dallas and also at The Domain.

trust me it will be store #119 and will open earlier next year. from my understanding it will most likely be where Eddie Bauer used to be, next to BCBG.

De Beers - opened nice store looks like a club

Versace - closed, might be renovating

Marc Ecko - will open where Duo used to be

i have some more info on stores opening & CLOSING but dont want to say anything yet.

Edited by JJ18

• 2 months later...

The Banana Republic is already there...they're adding a Banana Petites and GapBody in the "old" Forth and Towne space...and btw where is this Ruehl going and when(I've heard for the past two years that it was coming to the galleria)? The one in Dallas was awesome...didn't really care for the clothes but the store itself was a really neat concept

Edited by houstonartstudent

The Banana Republic is already there...they're adding a Banana Petites and GapBody in the "old" Forth and Towne space...and btw where is this Ruehl going and when(I've heard for the past two years that it was coming to the galleria)? The one in Dallas was awesome...didn't really care for the clothes but the store itself was a really neat concept

Ruehl from my understanding will be next to abercrombie for kids and bcbg, we had some people at A&F coming to check out the space. (for some reason they were looking at some other space in the 1st level, so who knows) yeah its pretty rare , glad were getting a store.

• 3 weeks later...

just found out abercrombie and fitch should be building a new concept store in the galleria, called gilly hicks...they supposedly compete with AE's aerie and Victoria's Secret...not sure when they'll start construction, but the store I work in has an off-site storage that we're getting kicked out of for this new store to be part of

just found out abercrombie and fitch should be building a new concept store in the galleria, called gilly hicks...they supposedly compete with AE's aerie and Victoria's Secret...not sure when they'll start construction, but the store I work in has an off-site storage that we're getting kicked out of for this new store to be part of

what store do you work at? im at A&F and we know that Hollister & abercrombie kids is closing for expansions taking over the levis store. we also know ruehl 925 is opening, but i didnt know about gilly hicks.

• 1 month later...
what store do you work at? im at A&F and we know that Hollister & abercrombie kids is closing for expansions taking over the levis store. we also know ruehl 925 is opening, but i didnt know about gilly hicks.

sorry I took so long to respond, the place I used to work at had a storage room in an area of the galleria, and our lease was not going to be renewed on news that they were going to build part of the store there. Manager said the leasing office said abercrombie was putting their fifth concept in there but it may have fell through. Ugh why can't Houston's Galleria have some of the stores that Dallas is getting. I've visited the one up there, it's nice, but the foot traffic doesn't even come close to the one here.