Residential Areas with Big Chinese Population in Sugar Land Or Houston

vp18#

1.Our family will buy a house in Sugar Land or Houston early next year.. Do you guys know which particular residential neighborhood or subdivision in Sugar Land and Houston has the Largest or large Chinese /Chinese American population preferebly(but not necessarily ) Mandarin speaking Chinese. Our parents will live with us speaks Mandarin and little english,that is why we prefer to have a sizeable Mandarin speaking neighbors. Even Cantonese neighbors would do , even if they cant communicate verbally (due to pronounciation difference ) they can write down what they llike to say and be understood if ever they need something while me and my wife are away. . low crime rate (person/property) is also important since they would be staying home a lot . Their comfort and safety is our main concern in house selection.. Our maximum budget for a 3 or 4 bedroom house with 2 or 3 bathrom & 2 car garage home is about US$360,000 for a new or relatively new (5 to 10 yrs old) house , doesnt really matter if its a big or small place. If we could get one for 225 to 350 K that would be great. No kids so schools not a concern , traffic not much a concern .

Thank you God bless

1.Our family will buy a house in Sugar Land or Houston early next year.. Do you guys know which particular residential neighborhood or subdivision in Sugar Land and Houston has the Largest or large Chinese /Chinese American population preferebly(but not necessarily ) Mandarin speaking Chinese. Our parents will live with us speaks Mandarin and little english,that is why we prefer to have a sizeable Mandarin speaking neighbors. Even Cantonese neighbors would do , even if they cant communicate verbally (due to pronounciation difference ) they can write down what they llike to say and be understood if ever they need something while me and my wife are away. . low crime rate (person/property) is also important since they would be staying home a lot . Their comfort and safety is our main concern in house selection.. Our maximum budget for a 3 or 4 bedroom house with 2 or 3 bathrom & 2 car garage home is about US$360,000 for a new or relatively new (5 to 10 yrs old) house , doesnt really matter if its a big or small place. If we could get one for 225 to 350 K that would be great. No kids so schools not a concern , traffic not much a concern .

Thank you God bless

I would say Sugar Land. Schools are better, ranked top 3 in the U.S. as best place to live, and close to Houston's Chinatown on Bellaire. If you have not checked out a place to find alot of info on Houston, and Houston's Asian Community, visit the website in my sig. Welcome to Houston!

Archived