Defeating Culberson

ricco67

Well, I guess this is where this conversation is going to have to go as far as culberson goes. I've been talking to some people and quite a few of them found it outragous that he didn't take the views they had on the matter instead of a small minority.

Any suggestions, guys? A viable candidate we can throw our support behind and at the same time throw some pressure on this person?

DeLay and Culberson are in different districts. Culberson is in the most (or close to it) Republican district in the country. No Dem will touch him. His constituents don't care about the light rail. He opposed it for different reasons than 1800 voters. The best chance to make him impotent is for the Dems to retake the House.

DeLay and Culberson are in different districts. Culberson is in the most (or close to it) Republican district in the country. No Dem will touch him. His constituents don't care about the light rail. He opposed it for different reasons than 1800 voters. The best chance to make him impotent is for the Dems to retake the House.

(Hits the brakes on the train) I thought Culberson was coming to Sugarland. What the hell is that guys name then ? I got it, I apologize, I got Lampson mixed up with Culberson. :blush:

Culberson represents a district from Montrose to Austin's suburbs, I think. Or is it to College Station?

ETA, I looked it up. Its somewhere out towards 290 and down to Sugar Land as well as inner Houston.

Additionally, Culberson is an avid Halo Online player and, as of February 2006, is a level 23 Team Slayer.

Archived