8/12/06 6pm KELVIN ARMS! BE THERE!

ricco67

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do we spot each other?

• Pink Carnations
    • A copy of Cite with a page open on the ad?
    • Secret Handshake
    • go around saying "HAIF! HAIF! HAIF!"
    • play "where's the HAIF'er?"

Is a Haifer singing?

Lord let's hope I don't get drunk enough to do THAT ! I am in ! I'll be the drunk one mumbling to himself in the corner. :wacko:

You don't wan tto walk around saying "Where's all the Haifers ?" Some women may take offense and think you don't like skinny women, and then IT IS ON !

Lord let's hope I don't get drunk enough to do THAT ! I am in ! I'll be the drunk one mumbling to himself in the corner. :wacko:

You don't wan tto walk around saying "Where's all the Haifers ?" Some women may take offense and think you don't like skinny women, and then IT IS ON !

:lol::lol::lol:

I won't be joining y'all now... Under 21. sorry.

Get a fake ID...oh, you're not in Alief? Can't help U there Montrose bro:)

There's gotta be a way to work around that, 'cause you r a kick@$$ poster! How many others that wanna go are under 21?

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at this event. :)

is this below or next to benjis??? my appearance is self explanatory.

I think pubs are a bit more forgiving (like the mucky duck) as long as you promise NOT to drink. seems a little illegal... but worth a shot. :) no pun intended.

Get a fake ID...oh, you're not in Alief? Can't help U there Montrose bro:)

There's gotta be a way to work around that, 'cause you r a kick@$$ poster! How many others that wanna go are under 21?

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at this event. :)

I suggested a place, and a few others as well that were 21 & below friendly. Ricco just hates us.

and JMancuso...

;)

Just out of curiosity, is this right on Dunstan, or behind it? If so, is this one of the places slated for demolision to make room for that big development (there's a thread on here somewhere about that.)

Ok, so, if we're going to go around saying "haif haif haif", then, how should we pronounce it? We had a thread around here somewhere...

Archived