Kings Harbor: Mixed-Use Development At 1660 W. Lake Houston Pkwy.

Jonah

no, there's no rivalry. i thought a little ribbing would be fun. i'm excited about the development in kingwood and reading the thread made me wonder exactly what the stats were for the woodlands. no evil, mean-spirited >:) intention here.

lighten up. :D

many residents would apparently like to NOT have a Houston address.

Well they should have tried to incorporte, or gave themselves to Humble.

Just like Clear Lake City in the 80s, Kingwood was getting too big for its un-incorporated britches.

On a related note, I read the lofts at Kingsharbor range from $350-950K.

That' whacked.

Just like Clear Lake City in the 80s, Kingwood was getting too big for its un-incorporated britches.

Well I wouldn't view annexation as a means to bring suburbs down to size. A lot of concern was over the comparabilty of services Houston would be able to provide relative to what they already had.

• 5 months later...
UPDATE Last updated: July 27, 2006 07:58am

$14M Advances Kings Harbor's First Phase

KINGWOOD, TX-Midway Cos. has secured a $14.3-million construction loan to keep development moving on the first phase of the $50-million Kings Harbor Place in the Kingwood-Atascocita submarket. The project's preleasing is resting at 50% for the initial 80,000 sf of mixed-use space.

The initial phase will contain 66,000 sf of upscale retail and restaurant space, 14,000 sf of office space and a parking garage on nine of the project's 19 acres. The residential component, which is under way, calls for 36 condos and 33 brownstones. Construction will take nine to 12 months before the class A commercial space delivers.

Link

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found this in The Woodlands Conroe forum. It was posted in 2005 by Jonah and nobody post back so I am puting it up again since I live in the Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita area so I am excited about this project. Looks like its moving along nicely and the web site seems like its almost done and I think people will like it so here it is.

brownstones.jpg

This is the Brownstone Living at Kings Harbor

feedback.jpg

Some nice places to eat on Lake Houston

http://www.kings-harbor.com/ is the project homepage

I found this in The Woodlands Conroe forum. It was posted in 2005 by Jonah and nobody post back so I am puting it up again since I live in the Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita area so I am excited about this project. Looks like its moving along nicely and the web site seems like its almost done and I think people will like it so here it is.

brownstones.jpg

This is the Brownstone Living at Kings Harbor

feedback.jpg

Some nice places to eat on Lake Houston

http://www.kings-harbor.com/ is the project homepage

So, far it looks more like a business park. But maybe what im looking at is strictly office space...but i thought perhaps retail would be on the bottom...if that is the case....it looks like a business park. But the new apartments they are building look nice.

Guest danax

Deut, glad you bumped the topic but I went ahead and merged it with the original since most members would probably rather read one topic than several.

Lake Houston is nice the way it is but has a lot of potential for more complex developments like this project. Looks great.

Deut, glad you bumped the topic but I went ahead and merged it with the original since most members would probably rather read one topic than several.

Lake Houston is nice the way it is but has a lot of potential for more complex developments like this project. Looks great.

Yea I think so to, I see all the undevloped land around lake houston and the SanJack river and always think what houston could do, Houston at SanJac River or Houston:The shores of Lake Houston some thing more than just houses. I like the nature of the lake so dont cut down all the green but use the water to get more than home buyers out here. But this area is not the Woodlands or Conroe their northwest of here and thats why I thought no one posted back because thats not their area and started it again some where else, Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita are diffrent from them and in diffrent parts of town.

bwd7.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Residential Component of Kings Harbor Waterfront Village Underway Construction on the residential component at the $50 million Kings Harbor Waterfront Village has begun, with 42 townhomes, 35 brownstones, a 250-unit multifamily complex, and an 80-unit assisted living facility. The project includes 22,000-sf of office space and 55,000-sf of retail space, which are complete and in lease-up (GlobeSt.com 06/10/08).

• The title was changed to Kings Harbor: Mixed-Use Development In North Houston
  • The title was changed to Kings Harbor: Mixed-Use Development At 1660 W. Lake Houston Pkwy.

Archived