Why the Web is such a great place.......

TJones

This is just another reason why some people should not be let out of their houses. We all know the internet is a fun and interesting place, and that magical fantasy lands lie just beyond the motherboard.

This guy has taken it to the extreme. I know some have seen pics around the web, and always wanted to know "WHERE THE HELL DO PEOPLE GET THIS STUFF ?!" Well, here is one prime example.

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Please make sure to click on his "FASHION PAGE"

Now what were you googling when you stumbled on to this one? :lol::lol:

That is the second time I have been asked that ! :lol: I stumbled across it on Craigslist, of all places. But, I have seen a miriad of made up pics of him with very derog. comments attached to them, for like 5 years now whilest surfing . I couldn't believe I finally found him ! So, I thought I would share. :P

This is just another reason why some people should not be let out of their houses. We all know the internet is a fun and interesting place, and that magical fantasy lands lie just beyond the motherboard.

This guy has taken it to the extreme. I know some have seen pics around the web, and always wanted to know "WHERE THE HELL DO PEOPLE GET THIS STUFF ?!" Well, here is one prime example.

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Please make sure to click on his "FASHION PAGE"

Don't you have anything better to do?

Seriously. Put some sunscreen on and go outside.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Seriously. Put some sunscreen on and go outside.

I am proud to be "fishbelly" white ! :lol:

Believe me John, I am out in it most of the day, I am in the car business. I have a very nice farmer's tan, thank you very much !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived