The cat has a new home

Pumapayam

I need to find a great home for a cat I was taking care of for an old roommate. He was not able to afford the pet deposit at his new place and ask for me to hold on to him temporarily. Since then, he has not been able to financially get himself back on track and has relinquished claim on the cat.

Description and photos below:

This is him doing an impersonation of a cashew.

Bubba3.jpg

This is him scouting the territory

Bubba2.jpg

This is him dosing off after watching me work on the computer

Bubba1.jpg

This is a red mackerel tabby that was abandoned by his mother in May of '03, (and now the previous owner) under the deck of my pool. My former roommate adopted the kitten and de-clawed its front paws and got it all its vaccinations. He has adapted well to being 100% indoors.

Unlike the typical cat behaviour, he will follow you around the house from room to room, sleep beside you in bed, and let you hold him whenever you need comfort (He is not like those dumb cats that constantly runs off and hides all day)

I am hardly home and too busy to give him the love and attention he needs. I feel this is unfair, so I am hoping to find someone to fulfill his needs.

He also comes with a covered littered box, bed, and registered collar.

I love that cat. I would be all over it, but we already have two boy cats. I think bringing in a third would be too much to handle.

Thanks, I am hoping to find some quality cat owners on here and at my job, before I Craigslist him out (I am skeptical of the people on the site) and lastly the SPCA will be my last resort.

Thanks, I am hoping to find some quality cat owners on here and at my job, before I Craigslist him out (I am skeptical of the people on the site) and lastly the SPCA will be my last resort.

Let me know before you send him to the SPCA. I am sure you will find a nice home for him, but IM me if you can not find a decent home.

I posted a flyer at our in house shop in my office building and have been getting lots of responses about how cute he is, but no takers yet. :(

Lisa, thank you for coming and offering to care for Bubba, please take care of him for me!

Lisa, thank you for coming and offering to care for Bubba, please take care of him for me!

She says that you're welcome and thanks you back.

He was timid the first night, and scampered off under the bed just as soon as he was brought inside. He started warming up a bit this morning, though. I think he'll turn out to be a fine pet.

She says that you're welcome and thanks you back.

He was timid the first night, and scampered off under the bed just as soon as he was brought inside. He started warming up a bit this morning, though. I think he'll turn out to be a fine pet.

I can imagine he is a little uneasy being in a new environment, (especially being in my place for 3 years)

I am glad he is doing well, I can say I definately miss the little guy, but I know he will be a happier kitty with some extra loving.

Here a link to an old short video I put toget together

I can imagine he is a little uneasy being in a new environment, (especially being in my place for 3 years)

I am glad he is doing well, I can say I definately miss the little guy, but I know he will be a happier kitty with some extra loving.

Here a link to an old short video I put toget together

He's getting used to things. For a while, an opening or closing door and shoes were the most frightening things in the world. Now, we're just down to shoes.

Very affectionate, but not overly demanding.

You've raised a very good cat.

Thanks again.

There is a stray around me that just had kittens, I haven't seen all of them, (they stay next door), but this one keeps wandering into the backyard. The people next door are trying to get homes for them.

IMG_1321.jpg

What is the update on puss.

Has he come to his own and relaxed a bit?

Give my former child a hug for me. :blush:

Yes, he's a very good cat. Well-behaved, yet playful.

Doesn't like vacuums, though.

I do have a question for you, though. Three day ago and again yesterday he started coughing repeatedly. I'm pretty sure that it was just hair, but Lisa was concerned that he may be sick or prone to frequent vomiting. Vomit is to Lisa what vacuums are to Bubba. Any input?

Yes, he's a very good cat. Well-behaved, yet playful.

Doesn't like vacuums, though.

I do have a question for you, though. Three day ago and again yesterday he started coughing repeatedly. I'm pretty sure that it was just hair, but Lisa was concerned that he may be sick or prone to frequent vomiting. Vomit is to Lisa what vacuums are to Bubba. Any input?

It's a hair ball, and most cats who are not brushed get them, it stopped once I brushed him. I did it twice a week and he stopped. Keep him away from his fur, LOL :lol:.

I had the same issues with vacuums, yet load music or tv did not have an issue, go figure? :rolleyes:

It's a hair ball, and most cats who are not brushed get them, it stopped once I brushed him. I did it twice a week and he stopped. Keep him away from his fur, LOL :lol:.

I had the same issues with vacuums, yet load music or tv did not have an issue, go figure? :rolleyes:

Thanks a bunch. I'll pass it along.

Niche,

They sell food at PetsMart that is made to control the hair balls. We use it for our two cats when they started hacking and it has worked awesome. We mix it half and half with there regular food.

Of course brushing is always too though but the special foods allows them to pass it instead of hacking it back up.

Scharpe St Guy

Thanks a bunch. I'll pass it along.

Niche,

They sell food at PetsMart that is made to control the hair balls. We use it for our two cats when they started hacking and it has worked awesome. We mix it half and half with there regular food.

Of course brushing is always too though but the special foods allows them to pass it instead of hacking it back up.

Scharpe St Guy

Thanks.

Archived