Highway 288/FM 518 Southwest Corridor In Pearland

I have recently stumbled on this forum and notice a vast array of knowledge of the inner workings Houston metroplex and have a huge interest in Pearlands development in the west corridor of 288/518, Specifically at cr 59 and 288. I have noticed that the property has been cleared and have also heard rumors that Methodist Hospital may be in talks about this site. Does anybody have any knowledge about this or this area?

Thanks in advance,

George

I accidentally posted this in another section, so please accept my apologies for the duplicate request.

I am wondering if anyone has information on the area of land between fm 518 and cr59 along hwy 288 in Pearland. Recently, a large tract of land has been cleared and I am wondering what may be the next chapter in the Pearland area. One rumor I have heard was that Methodist hospital may be looking at this site but I have not been able to find any tangible information to confirm this. So my question is two fold. What is going on in this area and where will Methodist Hospital be located?

Best regards

Georgefishman77581@yahoo.com

I accidentally posted this in another section, so please accept my apologies for the duplicate request.

I am wondering if anyone has information on the area of land between fm 518 and cr59 along hwy 288 in Pearland. Recently, a large tract of land has been cleared and I am wondering what may be the next chapter in the Pearland area. One rumor I have heard was that Methodist hospital may be looking at this site but I have not been able to find any tangible information to confirm this. So my question is two fold. What is going on in this area and where will Methodist Hospital be located?

Best regards

I haven't seen any info on Methodist.

Memorial Herman is building a medical office building and outpatient center on FM518 and 288 (northwest corner), just north of the recently announced Shadow Creek Towncenter (and the HEB). I found this information on the Shadow Creek Ranch website. The area you are referring to is pretty large, but I believe part of it is for the CBL development Pearland Town Center, but that is really more on the 518 side (southwest corner of 518 and 288). Could it be more subdivisions?

Best regards

I'm trying to place which land you're talking about. There's not a whole lot of land between 518 and Southfork, particularly enough to build a hospital. Can you be more specific. Which side of the freeway? What is it next to (if anything)? Thanks

Best regards

If I'm not mistaken I believe the area is set for the new site of "New Hope Church" to be opend in Sept. The land is on the SW corner of CR 59 and 288. It is just North of the Rodeo Palms development. Again you might be thnking of something else.

If I'm not mistaken I believe the area is set for the new site of "New Hope Church" to be opend in Sept. The land is on the SW corner of CR 59 and 288. It is just North of the Rodeo Palms development. Again you might be thnking of something else.

Yes, it is the SW corner of cr 59 and hwy288, thanks. There is about 100+ acres of undeveloped land and butts up to the entrance of SouthFork Subdivision.

Do you know if there have been any news releases on the church?

Thanks,

George

I haven't seen any info on Methodist.

Memorial Herman is building a medical office building and outpatient center on FM518 and 288 (northwest corner), just north of the recently announced Shadow Creek Towncenter (and the HEB). I found this information on the Shadow Creek Ranch website. The area you are referring to is pretty large, but I believe part of it is for the CBL development Pearland Town Center, but that is really more on the 518 side (southwest corner of 518 and 288). Could it be more subdivisions?

I contacted the Mall Manager at CBL and was told that the mall will be just North of this property on fm 518. There is a road off cr 59 @ 288 named cr 566 that will be changed to Business Center drive and will eventually punched through to connect cr59 and fm 518. It will be 100ft wide.

Thanks for getting me in the right direction.

G

I'm trying to place which land you're talking about. There's not a whole lot of land between 518 and Southfork, particularly enough to build a hospital. Can you be more specific. Which side of the freeway? What is it next to (if anything)? Thanks

It is on the west side of hwy288 with cr59 (dallas road) a crodd street. There is a county road 566 that runs through the middle and dead ends about 1/2 mile as you travel north. Looks like some nice pad sites may soon be available.

Othe landmarks are the new Ford dealership and credit union accross the freeway and southfork to is immediate south on the same side of the freeway (west).

Thanks,

G

I jusy called the New Hope church and they told me the location will be at cr58 and hwy 288. I believe that this is located more south towards Rodeo palms area.

Thanks again for your help,

G

• The title was changed to Highway 288/FM 518 Southwest Corridor In Pearland

Archived