Eldridge Cemetery On Eldridge Rd.

Parrothead

Does anyone know if this is still here?

http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/tx/cemph/harrisph.html (scroll down to Eldridge Cemetery)

It should be. The developers seemed to take a lot of trouble to save/maintain it. It can't be seen from the road but if you turn into the parking lot accross from the lake near Eldrige and Enclave it is just inside the woods behind the parking lot.

I think this is different (check the pics though, I could be wrong), I am pretty sure the one you are talking about is over by Turkey Creek. This looks like it's right on the corner of Eldridge and I-10, where all the construction is going on. The funny thing is, I never saw it, and I've lived out here for a LOOOONG time...apparently it's just two or three graves. I wonder what TXDOT did with them if they moved 'em. Hmmm.

I think this is different (check the pics though, I could be wrong), I am pretty sure the one you are talking about is over by Turkey Creek. This looks like it's right on the corner of Eldridge and I-10, where all the construction is going on. The funny thing is, I never saw it, and I've lived out here for a LOOOONG time...apparently it's just two or three graves. I wonder what TXDOT did with them if they moved 'em. Hmmm.

wow. i don't see how they could NOT have been moved - with the current katy freeway construction

ec02.jpg

• The title was changed to Eldridge Cemetery On Eldridge Rd.

Archived