Wanted to Buy: Atari stuff

editor

I was feeling nostalgic this week and found myself on eBay. Bad combination. Now I really want to get my hands on some old Atari machines like the ones from my youth. Specifically, I'm looking for a 2600, a 5200, a 7800, or a 400. An 800 was my dream machine, so maybe one of you has one gathering dust and can make my dreams come true 25 years later!

I was feeling nostalgic this week and found myself on eBay. Bad combination. Now I really want to get my hands on some old Atari machines like the ones from my youth. Specifically, I'm looking for a 2600, a 5200, a 7800, or a 400. An 800 was my dream machine, so maybe one of you has one gathering dust and can make my dreams come true 25 years later!

CRAIGSLIST.COM

about 5 years ago, I drug out atari out of the basement with all the old games and brought it to work...someone ended up stealing it an all the old games! it was so much fun! the little tank game, and pitfall and oh so many others.

about 5 years ago, I drug out atari out of the basement with all the old games and brought it to work...someone ended up stealing it an all the old games! it was so much fun! the little tank game, and pitfall and oh so many others.

Circus Atari :wub: one of the few games that used the "paddles"

and then later - Activision's River Raid...stayed up late many nights with that one.

Mine still works...well at least it did a few years ago...gotta jiggle the levers though to get it to start.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two 5200 and sixty games some with boxes some without. Six controllers, trackball controler in box

all games have manuals. Selling for 170.00 if interested.

Circus Atari :wub: one of the few games that used the "paddles"

and then later - Activision's River Raid...stayed up late many nights with that one.

Mine still works...well at least it did a few years ago...gotta jiggle the levers though to get it to start.

Wow. I thought I was the only person who liked Circus Atari. That, Yar's Revenge, and Haunted House were my favorites. All of my friends were into Adventure, but I just didn't have the patience for it.

I have two 5200 and sixty games some with boxes some without. Six controllers, trackball controler in box

all games have manuals. Selling for 170.00 if interested.

Thanks, but that's a little rich for my blood. But my wife bought me one of those TV Games joysticks that plug right into the TV, so I'm getting my fix anyway!

There are some sites out there that have all the old atari games on them...maybe you can get your joystick to work :D

I'm surprised Asteroid hasn't come up! the hours of astronaught training I got from that are astronomical!

Wow. I thought I was the only person who liked Circus Atari. That, Yar's Revenge, and Haunted House were my favorites. All of my friends were into Adventure, but I just didn't have the patience for it.

Thanks, but that's a little rich for my blood. But my wife bought me one of those TV Games joysticks that plug right into the TV, so I'm getting my fix anyway!

You can get the Atari 2600 with all the games loaded into it for $45 dollars, at Walmart. Wait, hold up, I will have to back up here. I could have sworn I saw this NEW machine out. But, I cannot locate it at the moment.

Archived