Ben Reyes Returns

Guest danax

Guest danax

Link to article here.

No brass band will welcome him, just some reporters and some regular clothes to go with a prison ponytail.

8 years in prison is not anything to wish for, but I am guessing the experience has been valuable. Things have changed quite a bit in the past 8 years in his former East End District I, which might stir him from the lethargy of his recent life of leisure.

Past or future politics aside, here's hoping he does well and has his best days ahead of him.

Ben Reyes, once a prominent local politician in Houston, will be coming back to town to finish his prison sentence. If he would of never committed any crime, could he had been the mayor, governor of Texas, or congressman?

moderator please combine threads.

Ahhh, but there were reporters there to greet him as reported on the evening news! He's sporting a long ponytail! He mentioned that his first line of business while in Houston is to repair his relationship with his family!

Link to article here.

No brass band will welcome him, just some reporters and some regular clothes to go with a prison ponytail.

8 years in prison is not anything to wish for, but I am guessing the experience has been valuable. Things have changed quite a bit in the past 8 years in his former East End District I, which might stir him from the lethargy of his recent life of leisure.

Past or future politics aside, here's hoping he does well and has his best days ahead of him.

• 5 months later...
I do NOT think she is attractive at all. I think she looks really REALLY masculine. If a caveman and a gorilla hooked-up and had a baby the result would be Carol Alvarado.

Yea, she fell out of a ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon,

Are you kidding me with the first photo!?

WE'RE ALL lucky the second picture you posted is a 3/4 length shot....the further away from that fugly mug the better!

SHE was lucky to find a concealor that covers like spackle and a photographer clever enough to use a background that takes attention and focus AWAY from her face and man-hands....but most importantly her face *shudder*!!!!

No, "political crap" as you put it is not clouding my judgment. If we are using the term objective/objectivly as defined as expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations....then yes, in my opinion I am looking at Carol Alvarado very objectively when I say she has to be one of the most UNattractive females I have ever seen. But, that is my opinion.

Have you ever seen her up close and in person? It's disturbing how rough she looks. I would hate to see the type of man it would take to stand next to her in order to make Carol appear to be feminine. And again, I am speaking from only an aesthetics point of view.

Was "political crap" clouding your judgment when you made your statement about Sue Lovell? Do you believe Sue Lovell "looks like a man" because she may be homosexual?

IF I was discussing "political crap" I would be more concerned with the fact Carol Alvarado currently plans to run for Senate. Carol Alvarado as a senator....now THAT may be ALMOST as scary as her face. *shudders violently*

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon,

WE'RE ALL lucky the second picture you posted is a 3/4 length shot....the further away from that fugly mug the better!

SHE was lucky to find a concealor that covers like spackle and a photographer clever enough to use a background that takes attention and focus AWAY from her face and man-hands....but most importantly her face *shudder*!!!!

No, "political crap" as you put it is not clouding my judgment. If we are using the term objective/objectivly as defined as expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations....then yes, in my opinion I am looking at Carol Alvarado very objectively when I say she has to be one of the most UNattractive females I have ever seen. But, that is my opinion.

Have you ever seen her up close and in person? It's disturbing how rough she looks. I would hate to see the type of man it would take to stand next to her in order to make Carol appear to be feminine. And again, I am speaking from only an aesthetics point of view.

Was "political crap" clouding your judgment when you made your statement about Sue Lovell? Do you believe Sue Lovell "looks like a man" because she may be homosexual?

IF I was discussing "political crap" I would be more concerned with the fact Carol Alvarado currently plans to run for Senate. Carol Alvarado as a senator....now THAT may be ALMOST as scary as her face. *shudders violently*

Absolutely hillarious from start to finish :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did y'all see Magilla Alvarado on the news this past weekend defending why the city forgot to hose a New Years Eve party?

Something like "we (the city) are all Evented Out and they didn't want to throw something together".

Ugh.

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon,

If we are using the term objective/objectivly as defined as expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations....then yes, in my opinion I am looking at Carol Alvarado very objectively when I say she has to be one of the most UNattractive females I have ever seen. But, that is my opinion.

Well, there you have it: a wholly subjective definition of objectivity if I ever saw one.

Do you think Alvarado is homosexual because you think she looks "REALLY masculine" [your words-not mine]?

Do you think I'm straight because I look so masculine?

Now I have to hand it to you on this one, Sonia: You have forced me to stand by the normally Jekyll & Hyde personality we have come to know as Houston1stWordOnTheMoon...and that just makes me shudder to think there is someone out there more irrational.

Archived