Meadowbrook Farms Golf Club At 23230 Meadowbrook Farms Club Dr.

sevenmeadows

Does anyone have experience with the golf/country clubs in the area? Our neighborhood is associated with Meadow Brook Farms Golf Club, but while we love the course we wished it had more non-golf facilities and services. We have friends that like Pecan Grove (Sugar Land area) but wanted to get other opinions...

Does anyone have experience with the golf/country clubs in the area? Our neighborhood is associated with Meadow Brook Farms Golf Club, but while we love the course we wished it had more non-golf facilities and services. We have friends that like Pecan Grove (Sugar Land area) but wanted to get other opinions...

There is Sweetwater in Sugar Land.

My wife and I were members at Riverbend CC when before we moved to The Heights. It is a smaller club, member owned (at least at that time) and had a brand new clubhouse facility. I always thought the greens were the toughest I have ever played. The course is a lot of fun and requires a complete game to shoot well.

• The title was changed to Meadowbrook Farms Golf Club At 23230 Meadowbrook Farms Club Dr.

Archived