NASA, The Flag, And 911

johncoby

Right after 911 NASA/JSC passed out flag lapel pins to all Civil Service employees. It is something I still keep in the package in my briefcase to this day. It took me by surprise. They must have had a boatload left over from some other event.

flag.jpg

What can you say?

Right after 911 NASA/JSC passed out flag lapel pins to all Civil Service employees. It is something I still keep in the package in my briefcase to this day. It took me by surprise. They must have had a boatload left over from some other event.

flag.jpg

What can you say?

That is humorous. You would hope the American Flag pins could be made in the USA, but it is all about cost and the demand for those was huge after 911.

flag.jpg

What can you say?

john, everyone knows the best plastic baggies are made in China, of course you would use those to hold that valuable cargo inside. Sheesh !

more like...tired of all the server space you're wasting

You wasted more just by replying.

What is the deal? Do you own the server space? Is it costing you money, or hair loss? Or both?

Lighten up.

• The title was changed to NASA, The Flag, And 911

Archived