Pride Houston!

Maybe my pictures were bad? :unsure: They looked like women to me (being the colorful & happy person that I am).

Repost the ones that didn't take in your other post. And I agree with TJones, that chick with the green beads ain't foolin' anybody! :lol:

I think the guy with the green beads is related to Larry the Cable Guy. The way this thread is turning out..........."That there's funny. I don't care WHO you are." I used to work with a gay guy who would bemoan a misplaced drunken decision....."I thought I was going home with Dale Evans and it turned out to be Roy instead!" Better than Trigger, I guess. lol

Repost the ones that didn't take in your other post. And I agree with TJones, that chick with the green beads ain't foolin' anybody! :lol:

Is that what your therapist told you ? "Just go to your happy place." "You are in a calm soothing meadow." " It wasn't you in the bed with the tranny after that night of drunken debauchery." :o:lol:

oh dear, i really should have known better not to say anything and deserve it :P

back on topic, well, sorta ;)

this "chick" is a dude without a doubt in my humble, heterosexual opinion. look at "her" nose, man-hands, and flat chest.

15mk6eb.jpg

15yfy8p.jpg

and to not upset certain forum members, not that theres anything wrong with that ;)

oh dear, i really should have known better not to say anything and deserve it :P

back on topic, well, sorta ;)

this "chick" is a dude without a doubt in my humble, heterosexual opinion. look at "her" nose, man-hands, and flat chest.

15mk6eb.jpg

Not to mention the 5'oclock shadow, other than that................

But what about the blonde? Is she a dude or not???

Jeebus, the over the top Marilyn Monroe look ? HELLO ! That appears to be real hair and not a wig on that blonde also. Notice how stringy it is. He's Balding !

This year's parade was awesome. I think of like tennis, tennis is more fun to do than to watch. The same is true for the parade. This was my three year to be in the parade and I can say the crowd was massive. I do think 250k sounds right.

As far as the picture of the pretty "girls" above, those are dudes trust me.

• 1 month later...
Were those really man-hands? Those two girls perform in the Concrete Rose Cabaret at 1415 California may ACTUALLY be girls.

hmmm, very interesting. i dont want to take a chance of linking a "naughty" (could be considered not safe for work) site but if you take the establishment's name with www at the beginning and .com at the end...

:ph34r:

Funny stuff, Mr. Jones!

Anybody hit 1415 California? I hear it's really good on Wednesday night when they have "Boys & Girls Club".

From the Boys & Girls Club Web site the crowd looks a little too Emo for me, but I do like my dance music.

I TOLD YOU ALL THEY WERE GIRLS!!! HAHA! THE GAY MAN WINS! :P:lol::D >:)

Oh no...they are actually embarassed by that. They are mostly geared toward dancing and showmanship....their acts are super tasteful, and attract a huge gay following. Super sexy and fun. Crystal has actually has success in L.A. and NY, but wanted to bring it to Houston, where she is from, since no one else was doing it here. Thought there was a market here, buuut hard to entertain tastefully in a city that has more strip bars than any other city

Oh no...they are actually embarassed by that. They are mostly geared toward dancing and showmanship....their acts are super tasteful, and attract a huge gay following. Super sexy and fun. Crystal has actually has success in L.A. and NY, but wanted to bring it to Houston, where she is from, since no one else was doing it here. Thought there was a market here, buuut hard to entertain tastefully in a city that has more strip bars than any other city

:blush: I thought she was downright beautiful. And I don't like girls. I knew it was my bad photography all along.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived