15mk8wj.jpg

15mk8z7.jpg

15mk96u.jpg

15mk9oh.jpg

15mkb9d.jpg

15mkbic.jpg

15mkccj.jpg

15mkcyf.jpg

There are alot more pictures, but the majority have half/full naked people and I felt I would make the great forumers of this site uncomfortable with the half naked ones. (Or get kicked off by posting the full ones! :lol: )

But It was a nice day, a little hot, but I had alotta fun.

What is the place in the 5th picture with the big patio and what looks like wood-stained columns?

Baba Yega's Express - I think they are only open during lunch (and breakfast on the weekends). It's located right next door to Baba Yega's.

Did anyone else get the double entendre in this picture?

15mkcyf.jpg

Your choice, your Chase :lol:

There was A LOT of trash, but you know what, by 8am the next morning Westheimer was totally clean, except for those places that had barricaded themselves with fences and cleaning crews couldn't access. I was rather impressed with the city's response.

pp06001.jpg

Too bad they couldn't take "pride" in their city.

I went to a Gay Pride parade yesterday in another city. The street sweepers that followed at the end of the parade were almost superfluous.

As a red-blooded heterosexual guy, I can confidently say that there is nothing "gay" those two girl at all - even if they did make out!

I AM LAUGHING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD RIGHT NOW ! ! ! I knew this was gonna happen. I just didn't expect it to happen to Jeebus ! :blush::lol:

Jeebus, just so you know, the one with the Adam's apple is yours. :huh::lol::lol::lol:

In Katy, they could pass. In Montrose, those are guys. It's called hormone therapy and you wouldn't be the first to be fooled.

Maybe my pictures were bad? :unsure: They looked like women to me (being the colorful & happy person that I am).

160934g.jpg

Maybe they were just ugly?

Maybe my pictures were bad? :unsure: They looked like women to me (being the colorful & happy person that I am).

160934g.jpg

Maybe they were just ugly?

Yeah, that chick on the right holding those green beads could have dressed up a little better, he/she ain't foolin' anyone with that get up ! :angry2:

i knew this guy who once went to new orleans and.... well.... he was fooled :o

and no, it wasnt me :P

Is that what your therapist told you ? "Just go to your happy place." "You are in a calm soothing meadow." " It wasn't you in the bed with the tranny after that night of drunken debauchery." :o:lol:

Archived