Dominique Sachse went downhill after giving birth

emirate25

Who else will agree with me on this? Don't you think Dominique lost some appeal to her after giving birth to her son?

In my opinion, I think she did. Laura Freeman is a hottie...I saw her covering the past flooding and she is quite an eye catcher.

Not really, she still looks the same...and to say that after a baby is something to be proud of :)

All i'm saying that for some women, giving birth does not affect their looks...some even look hotter. But on the other hand, there are some women that lose that sexy appeal to them after giving birth.

Who else will agree with me on this? Don't you think Dominique lost some appeal to her after giving birth to her son?

In my opinion, I think she did. Laura Freeman is a hottie...I saw her covering the past flooding and she is quite an eye catcher.

Hadn't really thought about it. Or cared.

Hey Dominque has feelings too you know. What if she's reading this?

I don't think Dominique has time to surf these message boards...plus she has a "big head" already and I don't think this little comment will affect her self esteem.

Man am I ever out of the loop. I thought DS was still doing traffic on 11. The last time I saw her she had on this weird tube-top/funky lace thing on her shoulders.

bye_bye_chris.jpg

So, what kind of news is she doing? Interviews with Chris Wragge and Roseanne Whoever and their 3 way night of love until that blonde back-up showed up or is she just reading the prompter between make-up fixes?

BTW, does a woman that small have back trouble with silicone that large?

Then, he probably LOVES The Weather Channel.

Look at Brooke Burke...how many kids has she had...3? And she still looks hot! ( Well lost some points after she took out the implants). But anyways, just some observations...

Everybody have a good day at work!

I am laughing, yet totally appalled at the same time!! Is that possible?

What amazes me is that topic has 19 posts (counting mine). I have started legitimate posts asking questions about Real Estate and get zero responses. Of course I am responding so I guess I am to blame as well.

What amazes me is that topic has 19 posts (counting mine). I have started legitimate posts asking questions about Real Estate and get zero responses. Of course I am responding so I guess I am to blame as well.

Well, Trophy, to answer your real estate question............. Sometimes Yes, 23 !

• 6 months later...

Dominique Sachse looks better after birth but what kind of a mother will be when she figuratively lives in the Channel 2 studios? She is annoying when she comes on to talk about mother issues as if she an expert on mothering. One birth does make her an expert.

She is hardly out in the field, remains in air conditioned or heated indoors, has a pampered life and a living as long as she can put on a doll like appearance and give the impression she knows what she is talking about.

It's a shame that TV news values appearance more than substance.

I always thought that she was over rated.

How about that babe they have on in the morning on Channel 2, Lauren Freeman. She's hot, but she needs to smile more.

Also the morning traffic honey looks pretty good., Jennifer Rayna.

It sure make the morning better to wake up looking at these gals, rather than the old gals on channel 13, Minerva Perez, Deborah Wrigley, etc.

Guys, I'm just giving my opinion. Elizabeth Vargas is pregnant and looks much hotter than Dominique.

Oh, so you are a "fetish freak" that explains why you don't think Dominique is HOT anymore, she had the kid already. Mystery solved.

How is it that this thread can be allowed to exist (with moderator contribution), but I can't suggest the top of a parking garage as a good place for a romantic encounter without getting digitally delicate flower-slapped by Editor?

This whole thread is far more unseemly than my harmless comment (uncalled for though it admittedly was).

How is it that this thread can be allowed to exist (with moderator contribution), but I can't suggest the top of a parking garage as a good place for a romantic encounter without getting digitally delicate flower-slapped by Editor?

This whole thread is far more unseemly than my harmless comment (uncalled for though it admittedly was).

Welcome to the "seedy underbelly" of HAIF politics my Conservative friend.

Archived