bill white

elecpharm

from metroblogging

our fair city's mayor is currently a finalist in the World Mayor 2006 contest.

And just who are these World Mayor people, you say? They describe themselves using the following words:

World Mayor, an annual project organised by City Mayors, intends to raise the profile of mayors worldwide, as well as honour those who have served their communities well and who have contributed to the well-being of cities, nationally and internationally. Above all, World Mayor wants to show the world what great mayors can achieve.

Mayor White is one of 50 finalists (selected from 677 nominees), with only 10 being mayors of cities in North America.

vote here

"The Texan city of Houston is noted for its oil wealth, social conservatism and cosmopolitan appearance."

BTW, White is the greatest mayor in my lifetime since Whitmire. She was hell on wheels and upfront in your face while White is upfront as well but has the ability to follow through.

BTW, White is the greatest mayor in my lifetime since Whitmire. She was hell on wheels and upfront in your face while White is upfront as well but has the ability to follow through,

If your going to quote me, don't put your text in my quote box... :angry:

Archived