Addicks United Methodist Church At 14700 Park Row

Parrothead

• 1 month later...

Hello. I guess you haven't received any answers to your question yet. I have driven past that church for years and was interested in holding my wedding there, but it looks sort of abandoned. There is no sign. I had to ask around to even find out the name of it. Let me know if you hear anything!

• 3 months later...

I just wrote to the Houston Farm & Ranch Club to see if they would be interested in saving it if the rumor is true. I would like to save this structure, it needs to be saved--how do we do it?

edited to add: I also wrote to Comm. Steve Radack.

Edited by Parrothead

• 1 year later...
Hello. I guess you haven't received any answers to your question yet. I have driven past that church for years and was interested in holding my wedding there, but it looks sort of abandoned. There is no sign. I had to ask around to even find out the name of it. Let me know if you hear anything!

I just found this website today and have an answer for you. No, it is not going to be torn down. The sign will be replaced shortly. Due to the widening of Hwy. 6, we lost a lot of our land in front of the church which meant we had to remove the sign. Come visit us. Sunday School begins with coffee and donuts at 9:30AM and church follows at 10:30AM. Our pastor has just retired and we will be getting a new one. In the meantime, we will have guest pastors.

• The title was changed to Addicks United Methodist Church At 14700 Park Row