Red Scare Vs Midtowncoog

Trophy Property

Well, now that the HAIF got the upgrade, I currently hold the crown as the most viewed profile. . . I am honored. :)

I know I only have 20 views, but I guess that is an achievement. Thank you for the interest in my profile everyone! :D

And one month later I am dethroned by Marty, amazingly, I would have thought Redscare or TJones or someone on HAIF longer would have out-viewed me. I am not too far behind, but props to Marty for having the most viewed profile on HAIF! :P

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never notice that '' I'm on top of the world" B)

What is your secret, do you have naked people in your profile?!?!?! :lol::P:D^_^

Something must have lured people to you, because you literally came out of no where to out rank me.

Maybe you smell good. Could it be your avatar. The name Marty, that might be attracting people?

Who knows I may regain that title again soon . . .

I think its his profile pic, millionaire ted dibiase, awesome...

That guy looks like he tours with Broadway across america or Disney on Ice... playing the part of the Beast, in Beauty and the Beast. I bet he could sing opera.

Uh oh... I feel something about to come up... oh wait, here it goes!! everybody! ^_^

"Tale as old as time... True as it can be! Barely even friends, then somebody bends... :lol: Unexpectedly... Just a little change,

small to say the least, both a little scared, neither one prepared~ :)

I don't think I have to finish it

And one month later I am dethroned by Marty, amazingly, I would have thought Redscare or TJones or someone on HAIF longer would have out-viewed me. I am not too far behind, but props to Marty for having the most viewed profile on HAIF! :P

I think I am the highest viewed person without having a rating! At least I'm first in line for something! B)

In all seriousness...I'm surprised this thread is still alive.

In all seriousness...I'm surprised this thread is still alive.

I know, we just keep posting in it huh. But you are right, Redscare is so far ahead of Midtowncoog he will never catch up as mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

I changed my photo enjoy :lol::lol::lol:

Beavis and Butthead, nice upgrade. At least I have an actual photo of me in mine, what are you hiding from? :P

I know, we just keep posting in it huh. But you are right, Redscare is so far ahead of Midtowncoog he will never catch up as mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Beavis and Butthead, nice upgrade. At least I have an actual photo of me in mine, what are you hiding from? :P

When i get a new camera i will post my real pic probably around March. until then stay out of Mr Anderson's shed. :lol::lol::P

When i get a new camera i will post my real pic probably around March. until then stay out of Mr Anderson's shed. :lol::lol::P

it's 2000 freaking 7. . . and you don't own some rinky dink digital camera yet! That is like sayinig you don't own a mobile phone. :o

Now I am saying "Happy 1400th post!"

It took about 2 months meaning I posted on average about 7 posts a day!

I am now in the top 24, almost 23 posters! ^_^

I will see the rest of you in the top 10 soon! <---I am such the dork I know. :P

Just noticed, I cracked the top 20, I am buddy buddy with Jeebus now! :lol::D sup man! :P

• 1 month later...

And two months after that, I am over 500 views and ironically, back on top!

I could have sworn I was behind 100+ views.

Why are you all looking at me?!?!? :wub:

Did you ever get the feeling that you were actually a character in some show? That you actually were in it? It dawned on me: we are all internet characters on an internet show, with the world sitting in front of computers instead of television sets, watching and enjoying plots and drama and everything. The main characters may be Redscare and MidtowCoog and Editor and Dibigtex, and several other main characters. And just maybe, I play a supporting role. Yet none of us are being paid for this. So the "network" has figured out a way to make a show where you don't have to pay the participants. All we have to do is show up, like we always do.

You laugh. But there is something to this theory, because, if the main characters

Guest Marty
And two months after that, I am over 500 views and ironically, back on top!

I could have sworn I was behind 100+ views.

Why are you all looking at me?!?!? :wub:

Gone for one week and i get pushed off the hill :lol: congrats Puma i think it's your personal photo. ;)

Gone for one week and i get pushed off the hill :lol: congrats Puma i think it's your personal photo. ;)

Is that all it was? I thought I was more interesting.

So I guess that means you will be reclaiming your throne then? :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marty

I have a question why do i have 522 views and a 5 star rating?

# 1 Redscare 5 stars 200 views

# 2 midtown coog 4 stars 213 views

# 3 TJones 4 stars 305 views

# 4 TheNiche 5 stars 296 views

# 5 subdude 5 stars 228 views

These members contribute more to this forum than i do! what gives? Sombody has to be hanging out in my profile for me to get a 5 star rating and a 500 + views.

These members contribute more to this forum than i do! what gives? Sombody has to be hanging out in my profile for me to get a 5 star rating and a 500 + views.

You're just a hot topic right now I guess...

Guest Marty
You're just a hot topic right now I guess...

I notice my views has always been in the lead since the Administrator updated the board.

Here, I gave you another 5 star rating to lock you in, you are just loved!

I notice my views has always been in the lead since the Administrator updated the board.

Says you, I have had the lead these past two weeks buddy! :P

Guest Marty
Here, I gave you another 5 star rating to lock you in, you are just loved!

Says you, I have had the lead these past two weeks buddy! :P

Thanks i like a little help every now and then ;)

Archived