Sunrise Lakes Neighborhood?

My husband and I are looking at a home in the Sunrise Lakes neighborhood. It seems like a nice place to live. Nice homes, good prices, close to shopping and freeways.

Any cons? Anything we might have overlooked?

Does anyone know what is planned to be built behind the subdivision?

Thanks!!

My husband and I are looking at a home in the Sunrise Lakes neighborhood. It seems like a nice place to live. Nice homes, good prices, close to shopping and freeways.

Any cons? Anything we might have overlooked?

Does anyone know what is planned to be built behind the subdivision?

Thanks!!

Sunrise Lakes is really nice. It has a strong resale market, as well as new construction still being built. It is a great alternative to Silverlake. Basically same ammenities with close to the same HOA's, just different schools. The business park at the entrance is visually the nicest in Pearland. The homes are built by Pulte and J Patrick. Two builders with great reputations. You can get more sqft for the price with a Pulte but J Patrick has some really nice "standard" features. We have relocated many clients to this neighborhood that felt like Silverlake and SCR are just too big. My 2cents.

Sunrise Lakes is really nice. It has a strong resale market, as well as new construction still being built. It is a great alternative to Silverlake. Basically same ammenities with close to the same HOA's, just different schools. The business park at the entrance is visually the nicest in Pearland. The homes are built by Pulte and J Patrick. Two builders with great reputations. You can get more sqft for the price with a Pulte but J Patrick has some really nice "standard" features. We have relocated many clients to this neighborhood that felt like Silverlake and SCR are just too big. My 2cents.

I agree. I was recently looking for a home in the 77584 zip code. Homes there are nice and the neighborhood is quiet. The subdivision was about to closeout, and I really wanted a "new" home. So we decided on Avalon Terrace, about a mile east on 518. That is also a quiet small subdivision.

My parents live in Silverlake, very nice, but it gets very big. Luckily they live in the front subdivisions of Silverlake, but if you live in the middle or rear, it can get hard to get out. Make a left, then right, then another right, then left, finally a left, then another right, the house will be to the left. Those are the type of directions I've seen to get to certain houses in that subdivision, kinda funny.

Archived